[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weirdly annoying to see a joke that came and went here like half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Weirdly annoying to see a joke that came and went here like half a year ago be praised local to one twitter dude.
idk why this bugged me enough to post about it

I watched Harvey Birdman for the first time last night so now this thread is okay because I said a tv thing
>>
Isn't that always the way?
>>
>>71910510
Our memes get stolen by uncreative assholes all the time, man, nothing new
>>
Hi Paddy
>>
File: 1463784203945.jpg (36 KB, 345x454) Image search: [Google]
1463784203945.jpg
36 KB, 345x454
>tfw you were one of the first people to make this meme

Started it back at /co/ because I only really saw this used in cartoons and animated films. You guys added the *record scratch* part though.
>>
>>71910552
the reason most of us end up on 4chan is because we're freethinking misfits. Normies rarely come up with anything
>>
This fucker fucked Kate from LOST for years.
>>
WE'RE THE ONES IN THE COAL ROOM SHOVELING COAL WHILE ALL THE OTHER NORMIES ENJOY THE LUXURIES OF THE TRAIN
>>
>>71910552
>>71910535
>>71910638
>>71910664

Not wrong, I think it's just the concept of reviving dead jokes sucks enough on its own. And then when a collective effort of creativity is pinned to a single person it's just weird.

Not that it took any actual effort on our part or is deserving of anything
Feels petty as hell to even be irked about it for longer than a minute BUT i wanted to see what kinda reaction it'd get here anyways
>>
>>71910510
A thousand shitposts on 4chan and it was still mildly funny. But there's something about this twatter post that just makes it unfunny
>>
I wonder what will happen to all those Batman V Superman Kinography pages that were made by /tv/.

>tfw I helped create it
>>
/tv/ didnt invent jokes about freeze frame shit
>>
>>71910981
no but we brought it into the light if that makes sense
>>
>>71910981
It's more about a group sharing the joke and then a guy showing it off and taking credit after it's settled
>>
Who came up with the kino thing tho?
That one is all over as well
>>
>>71910981
it started that exact format of posting it
>>
>4chan memes end up in 9gag, Reddit, and Ebaums

Ask me how I know you're new.
>>
>>71910610
No, you werent
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.