[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't animals allowed to win oscars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
why aren't animals allowed to win oscars
>>
>Author Susan Orlean investigated the Hollywood legend that Rin Tin Tin received the most votes for Best Actor at the first Academy Award competition in 1929.[2] Orlean says that the Academy wished to appear more serious, that they determined to have a human actor win the award. Rin Tin Tin was removed as a choice and the votes were cast once more: German actor Emil Jannings won the Best Actor award
>>
>>71910500
I don't understand what they are trying to say
>>
It's a retard thinks all poc look the same and makes people not give money to an actual homeless person post
>>
>>71910549
>poc

Nigger
>>
>>71910500
Why are Scots such human trash?
>>
I presume one needs to be aware of the fact that they are giving a performance is taken into account when awards are taken into consideration.
>>
>>71910549
>poc

shut up cuck
>>
>>71910500
because oscar voters are biased as fuck
only reason why frozen won an oscar was because all but like 3 refused to watch animated works
>>
>>71910549
>poc

Just call'em niggers.
>>
>>71910599
>>71910625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pu-SPjtk68
>>
>>71910549
a black friend of mine said that PoC was racist as fuck to say, she preferred that people called her black
because of some half assed reason that white folks have more color than blacks
>>
>>71910599
>>71910625
>>71910685
ugh could you not.

go back to your containment board >>>>http://www.4chan.org/pol/
>>
>>71910542
Translated from Jock to Queens English.

BEHOLD this rapscallion! Her flimflammery is vexing! Though she appears quite homeless, she is in fact living quite comfortably. A local shopkeep tells me he changes her ill gotten funds for notes to the tune of some one hundred and fifty pounds per day! ZOUNDS! Give to beggars other than this base and surly boundah!
>>
>>71910500
Glasgow Culture
>>
>>71910618
We gave you penicillin, whiskey, television, the telephone, deep fried anything and grand theft auto. We can be lazy human trash if we want
>>
>>71910887
Had a healthy laugh, thanks mate
>>
>>71911015
>we
"You" had nothing to do with any of that you retarded cunt, nor did any of the inbred mouthbreathers in OP's pic.
>>
>>71911015
that's like saying it's ok for greece to be in the shitter because they invented philosophy
>>
>>71910500
>Mate seen her in the toon yestarday a fart on her all the time

Why are Glaswegians considered human?
>>
>>71910887
Thank you, kind sir.
>>
>>71910500
She's kinda qt to be honest lads.

I'd offer her some squids (or whatever the fuck your gay money is called) to suck my bollocks.
>>
>>71910500
>Rin Tin Tin received the most votes for Best Actor at the first Academy Award competition in 1929.

That's just the academy doing a Boaty McBoatFace. Like the English did with Brexit, they were just avin' a laugh.
>>
>>71910887
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1459262589585.gif (648 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1459262589585.gif
648 KB, 380x380
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.