[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh oppression: >Elliot has a good job >boss takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: frogman.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
frogman.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>muh oppression:
>Elliot has a good job
>boss takes you in private jet
>pet dog
>good apartment in city
>not starving
>E-corp = Evil corp (bravo Esmail)
>shit he hacked me, got to sanitize
>literally cashed up to buy a new motherboard every week
>muh morphine addiction
>i forgot to hack today
>wheres my mind cover
>dude, ddos attack
>tongue my sis
>bud, I'm my own father
>literally kicks women out of apartment
>girlfriend supplier
>childhood cuckold friend
>fuck society
>muh oppression
>>
Oh look, Another mad virgin hating on the show.

There are heaps of nerds and literal 2/10s who can get girlfriends and fuck. And hold down a shitty job. It's not the shows fault you are a complete failure.
>>
>>71907260
Mr.normie can't even remove rootkits without formatting the server and for this he got offered a new job that pays millions
>>
>>71907260
well as long as you say they exist
i guess its true

but id rather thinki of myself as the only virgin beta loser surrounded by alphas because its lt seems less dumb than my actuall situation

which is being everyones bitch
>>
>>71907425
>caring about all the hacker nerd shit
As long as it looks believable enough and not the csi stuff it will do
>>
File: Blackhat.jpg (913 KB, 3240x1350) Image search: [Google]
Blackhat.jpg
913 KB, 3240x1350
There's only one good hacker media
>>
>>71907149
Does it stray away from being Fight Club the TV show?

I stopped watching 2 or 3 episodes in after it became obvious it was just following Fight Club exactly.
>>
>>71907149
Why do 'hackers' even watch this show then?

First ep of s2 was alot of filler but its nice to get some backstory and the hal house scene was great
>>
>>71907823
>implying the average person knows or even cares that this is copying fight club
Fuck it i just treat them as entirely separate things.

besides fight club is pretty much a lightning rod for 90's political idealogy

At least in s2 in this show they admit they havent really done shit in the grand scheme of things
they are literally going to hack the world arnt they... holy fuck this is going to be glorious

besides its just a /tv/ show i enjoy it.
>>
>>71907811
essential sleepcore right here
>>
>>71907260
>literal 2/10s who can get girlfriends and fuck
yeah, but not socially awkward autists you schmuck.
>>
File: 1467151546935.jpg (55 KB, 504x511) Image search: [Google]
1467151546935.jpg
55 KB, 504x511
Mr. Robot is fucking garbage.

Originally stopped watching it five minutes into the pilot after the grand opening scene establishes the main character as being a piece of shit faggot snitch, calling the cops on a guy for running a Tor site. Fuck that, don't need no fucking narc protagonist. I'd rather fucking watch CSI Cyber reruns (and do).

Went back to the show a few months later and watched a few more episodes--boring, forgettable crap.

The only real selling point is Christian Slater, because he's awesome in everything, but he doesn't get nearly enough screen time.

Avoid.

Watch RL Stine's Eye Candy with Victoria Justice instead.

https://youtu.be/mM9H94jYrNE

>"Eye Candy," based on the best-selling novel of the same name by R.L. Stine. The hour-long, 10-episode drama centers on tech genius Lindy, played by Victoria Justice, a 21-year-old hacker with a gift for seeing clues and connections in the digital world that others can't.

>Persuaded by her roommate to try online dating, Lindy begins to suspect that one of her suitors is a deadly cyber stalker. When the local cyber-crimes unit uncovers a potential serial killer in Manhattan, all signs point to this mysterious stalker. Teaming up with the cyber unit and some hacker friends, Lindy leads the charge to solve these murders while unleashing her own style of justice on the streets of New York City.
>>
>>71907951
wew obvious shill
>>
File: 1389369600000.jpg (30 KB, 300x348) Image search: [Google]
1389369600000.jpg
30 KB, 300x348
>>71907905
underated
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.