[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody gave a shit about Ghostbusters and Back To The Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467289222033.jpg (73 KB, 479x457) Image search: [Google]
1467289222033.jpg
73 KB, 479x457
Nobody gave a shit about Ghostbusters and Back To The Future until AVGN shilled them.

Prove me wrong.
>>
fuck off back to underage central /b/
>>
>>71905075
I can't.

WHOOO, such lust, etc
>>
>>71905096
Prove me wrong or GTFO
>>
File: perfect-summer-day (1).jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
perfect-summer-day (1).jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>>71905150

both movies where hits and cult classics since before youtube existed

if you didnt grow up watching those moves on weekends whit your bros and goofing around with friends with a pretend hooverglider and a toy delorean im sorry for you; must feel shitty to have been force-feed all the pop culture we grew up with by a youtuber
>>
Back to the future II has always been my favorite movie. I've had to buy the dvd set twice because an ex girlfriend borrowed them and then the person she dated after me "stole them."

You have to take my word for it, I am a very important person.
>>
>>71905293
That's some next level cucking.
>>
>>71905075
WTF are they remaking Back to the Future now?
>>
>>71905325
Yeah, Marty is a black female trans now.
>>
>>71905325
>WTF are they remaking Back to the Future now?

Nah
>>
File: 1468278957391.jpg (139 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1468278957391.jpg
139 KB, 779x635
>tfw all the BTTF movies have the exact same structure and "time-swapped" characters like some artsy film project

>its still entertaining as fuck to watch
>>
>>71905075

I didn't watch Ghostbusters much and I don't care too much about it, however I do care about awful looking movies being peddled like the new one has.

I always loved Back to the Future, all three of them so fuck you, don't touch my trilogy.
>>
>>71905351
time travel shenanigans could easily make this happen tbqh
>>
>this war is peace

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71905325
No they can't. Z has a rock solid contract. Over their dead body.
>>
>>71905529

Yeah yeah, All You Zombies
>>
>>71905212
get a load of this pleb
>>
>>71905075
The fact that everybody knows those movies is, and literally nobody worth living knows whatever that other thing you said is, is proof against you. You proved yourself wrong, asshat, but you are too stupid to see it.
>>
>>71905579
He meant James Rolfe shilled shitty movies to his underage fans.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.