[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male Ghostbusters >What about the twinky? >Ray, when someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gb_teaser.png (2 MB, 1693x1075) Image search: [Google]
gb_teaser.png
2 MB, 1693x1075
Male Ghostbusters
>What about the twinky?
>Ray, when someone asks if youre a god you say YES!
>Believe me Mayor, Ive seen things that'll make you white
>Thats right your honour, this man has no dick
>What a lovely singing voice you have (after hearing Dana possessed)

Female Ghostbusters
>the slime got everywhere, you know, in every crevice of my body (giving more emphasis to explain the gag)
>fat ghostbuster smashing into walls because proton pack is too powerful
>ghostbusters make funny faces on a surface facing the camera because a balloon fell on them
>man shrieking at high pitch
>sterotypical black woman shouting and saying 'hell narr'
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
i was going to be a contrarian ass and list dumb similar dumb moments in the original movie.. but then i realized there are none.
>>
>>71904145
>Ive seen things that'll make you white
>things

>things
>>
>>71904300
Ive paraphrased every line, my friend.
>>
>>71904145
>Believe me Mayor, Ive seen things that'll make you white

In the French dub, Winston said "Avec ces gens-là, j'ai vu des choses à faire rougir un nègre !" which means something like "With these people, I've seen things that could make a nigger blush !". For real.
>>
>>71904300
>>71904367
>>71904145

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRT5rK4Q1nk
>>
>>71904145
literally nothing in either section, or either film as a whole, is funny
this site is for users aged 18 and over
>>
>>71904145
Scooby dooby spookies
>>
>>71904367

Is France all about fear boners or what, that makes no sense saying it'd make him blush when typically fright is described as blood draining from the face.

Stupid frogs.
>>
>>71904551
>this site is for users aged 18 and over
what you doing here then?
>>
>>71904489
Lol the white guy who face palms at end
>>
>>71904557
I don't know, man. Maybe the joke didn't have the same impact if you keep the idea "fear gives you a white face" in french. There is no "turn you white" in french, usually we add something, like "as white as a sheet" (blanc comme un linge), but not "white" alone, so maybe they feared misunderstandment. Sometimes we use "livid" or "pale", so "white" alone maybe wasn't enough to mean something (and we are not really in the race joke anymore, then). Then you have to match the lips movements so maybe they had to adapt the joke.
>>
>>71904564
>I know you are, but what am I?
>I am rubber, you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!
>takes one to know one :^)
>how appropriate you fight like a cow!
>>
>>71904346

You've misquoted is what you've done
>>
>>71904795
you can continue to argue with yourself as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.