[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you give up on finding happiness ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (37 KB, 508x420) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
37 KB, 508x420
When did you give up on finding happiness ?
>>
just now
>>
In my early 20's when I got hit by adult responsibilities
>>
In 4th grade. It was break time at school and the other kids started making fun of my for playing checkers by myself. I then got uncontrollable diarrhea and spent the rest of the day pulling down my shift to cover my shit stained khakis.
>>
>>71902979
about 4 years ago. I'm only 24 but I'm autistic and afraid of interacting with people so I'll probably never find out what to do with my life or live independently. When my parents are dead I'll probably have a breakdown since I'm not gutsy enough to kill myself.
>>
few weeks ago, when I realized the world in inherently bad and everyone is garbage
>>
at birth when I was circumcised
>>
how much does paris cost for 1 month to live ? 4k? pls be less
>>
>>71903216
>wanting to live in paris
if you wanna be a cuck that bad just move to NYC
>>
When I learned that there was no cure yet for my constant stinky farting biological problem/illness.

I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>71902979
March 20th 2014
When she died
>fuck breast cancer
>>
>>71903246
>my constant stinky farting biological problem/illness

.. go on
>>
>>71903261
That's basically it. I fart all the time (every 5 minutes at least) and it smells aweful. Like a greasy stench always around me. I even have to keep my windows closed and put towels under my doors because people can smell me and they even called the fucking cops.
>>
>>71903345
what is it? crohn's? IBS?
>>
>decide to check up on /tv/
>first thread
>/lit/ image
>/r9k/ topic

all's in order, see you again in 6 months
>>
>>71903358
They don't know. That's why they can't find a solution.
>>
File: 5134ogvvuXL.jpg (50 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
5134ogvvuXL.jpg
50 KB, 357x500
After I finished this movie
>>
>>71903432
If you're not trolling, I feel bad for you anon. Hopefully they figure it out.

also maybe there's a nice girl with anosmia out there for you
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>71903345
>I even have to keep my windows closed and put towels under my doors because people can smell me and they even called the fucking cops.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.