[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since when did GOT become 'feminism the show'? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: cersei.jpg (41 KB, 458x610) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
41 KB, 458x610
Since when did GOT become 'feminism the show'?

Every single woman is now in a position of power, while all the men (bar 1 - Jon Snow) have died, been emasculated, shown to be incompetent/weak or relegated to minor roles.
>>
>>71900420
>Every single woman is now in a position of power
But they're all garbage. In order to be feminism they have to be an improvement. Relax your trilby.
>>
>>71900420
Stay in your containment general faggot
>>
>>71900420
Women basically started whinging that the series wasn't inclusive enough and was too harsh on women and the sex scenes were misogynistic.

That's why the last season had pretty much no sex scenes and nudity.

They've also run out of actual source material so now they're making shit up and going full empowerment.

Yes, it's shit.

If the theory about Jon and Dany marrying is true and George has mentioned this to them, then it would make sense that he is king. Otherwise it would be Sansa.

In fact it's the fact that she isn't Queen in the North that makes me think Jon still has a large part to play.
>>
Shame
>>
MOOOODDDDSSSS
>>
>>71900420
It is because Hollywood is, for some stupid reason, convinced that tumblroonies can be bargained with. That if they ruin the story enough, radical third wave feminists will be happy, but the thing about radical third wave feminists is they get off on feeling righteously indignant. It's their whole schtick. They will never, ever be happy about anything. All HBO has accomplished is ruining a good show.
>>
>>71900845
The show went to shit even without feminism. The writing is just atrocious because they stopped giving a fuck after the red wedding.
>>
pretty much all popular normie TV is targeted at women or pushing some leftwing agenda. Just get used to it
>>
Really OP? It was a feminist show since like the pilot. You have fucking Arya cucking Bran. Danyerous starting her whole womyn power campaign arc. Even Georger C Martin said he was a wannabe feminist.

But tumblr couldnt understand depicting rape isn't condoning it, so they had to dumb shit down and spell it out even more.

Apparently they need to dumb it down even more for you.
>>
>>71900420
women + cucked men combined are more than 50% of the population
>>
>>71900420
I donĀ“t know but i want her to fuckin win
>>
File: C U R R E N T Y E A R.jpg (28 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
C U R R E N T Y E A R.jpg
28 KB, 367x390
Since it became 2016.

Gotta get with the times OP. Woman power is all the rage nowadays.
>>
File: zgfVgZg.gif (768 KB, 245x238) Image search: [Google]
zgfVgZg.gif
768 KB, 245x238
>>71900420

>Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany
>Theresa May Prime Minister of the UK
>Hillary Clinton President of the United States

Its not feminism the show its just reflective of real life
>>
Except for the fact that the woman in charge are all incompetent mass murderers kinda counters your rant
>>
>VALAR MORGHULIS KHALEESI XD
>YES! ALL MEN MUST DIE! KILL ALL WHITE MEN!!
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71900420
huffington post and the like all wrote articles about all the raep in the show and they overcompensated
>>
>>71903723
Real life sucks though, I watch TV for the escapism
>>
>>71904637
>incompetent mass murderers
Just watch the reactions of that shitty hipster bar to see how much they care about that. Women are in power and that's all they want to see.
>>
>>71900420
It was around the time Sansa got raped.
>>
its funny, because all of the 'female empowerment' that happens on the show is actually faux empowerment, but because everyone has such a skewered view of what feminism is these days (reversing the norm i.e. having women surpass and subjugate the men), the audience laps it all up.
>>
>>71900420
They ran out of material to copy and just figured, 'well in the books lots of men died so the logical conclusion to GRRM's story is women controlling the entire world because the men were all stupid.'

The story is hinting at about 15 layers of conspiracy that were being built up over the years but D&D canned too much minor stuff for any of that to make sense so their isn't much else they can do. That excuses the simplicity of the direction the story's taking but not the quality. 'BAD POOSIE' deserves to go down in tv history as an all-time peak of awfulness.
>>
>>71900420

Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>71900420
The show was always heading in this direction. You were just too stupid to see it.

>Also a woman in power = feminism

Idiot.
>>
>>71900420
After feminists threatened to boycott last season
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.