[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we going to apologize to her, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Ooga Booga where da ghosts at.jpg (128 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ooga Booga where da ghosts at.jpg
128 KB, 900x1200
When are we going to apologize to her, /tv/?
>>
im a proud cuck but holy shit fuck this ugly ass bitch
>>
I am not the same species as this thing
>>
>>71896873
WE
>>
>>71896873
Apologize? Her movie has an average score of 6.6 on Rottentomatoes. That's pretty bad.
>>
>>71896949
WUZ
>>
>>71896959
KANGZ
>>
She looks odd without cloth drapes around her and a basket on her head.
>>
>Though Jones gets some of the film’s most memorable lines, her character channels a shameful racial stereotype — one that traces back to the days of blackface when it amused audiences to see African-American characters spook easily, bugging their eyes and running for their lives whenever confronted with a ghost

if this is true then I will
>>
>>71896976
N
>>
File: holding-your-nose.jpg (29 KB, 323x480) Image search: [Google]
holding-your-nose.jpg
29 KB, 323x480
>>71896873

Pretty sure they should all be apologizing to us.
>>
>>71896983
OH LAWDY THERES BE A GHOST N' SHIT
>>
>>71896931
Technically true. As species differentiation can come down to as little as "doesn't want to fuck."
>>
>>71897017
WR AINT AFRAID OF NO CRAKA AZZ GHOSTS
CEPT FO DA KLAN DAT IZ
>>
>>71896873

Im sorry Harambe :(
>>
>>71896983
Im tempted to go see this now
>>
>>71896873
It was bullshit how those zookeepers shot you bro....you werent going to hurt that kid we could all see that.
>>
>>71897121

RIP in piece

Never 5get.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.