[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Arrested Development today, will s5 come out this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Just finished Arrested Development today, will s5 come out this year or is it being pushed back? Also general thoughts on the show? I don't know anyone irl that finished it.
>>
File: obviouslynotabigguy.png (1 MB, 1759x977) Image search: [Google]
obviouslynotabigguy.png
1 MB, 1759x977
>>71896037

First 3 seasons are pretty good. Season 4 is hit or miss, and a tries a little too hard imo.

Gob is best bluth. Tobias is best supporting actor.
>>
>>71896037
Season 5 has been coming "this year" since whenever season 4 came out. I don't think it's happening.
>>
>>71897028
I really liked Tobias through the first 3 seasons but I wasn't getting into his story in season 4. The GOB/Tony romance was interesting to see play out.
>>
>>71897356

Tobias had some of the funniest gags in season 4.

"Is there a little girl here all by herself?"

"Daddy needs to get his rocks off"
>>
Season 4 was a huge disappointment. I doubt they'll do S5. If they do, they need to cut the narration way down and go back to full cast episodes rather than single character. To many scenes were repeated.
>>
>>71897028
Love the scene where he's excited to tell Maebe about his open relationship and is immediately crushed when Lindsay already has a date
>>
>>71899033
They really shouldn't have made him into an accidental pedo, I get it makes sense in theory and it works with the plot but it feelss like running the unintentionally gay joke to the ground
>>
>>71899131
season 3 was also a huge mistake
1 & 2 are telekino while 3 is just a flick,maybe a movie
>>
>>71899290
> tfw Maeby a pedo
>>
so what's with the ostriches
>>
>>71899202

I liked the mrs doubtfire parody. And the gay pirates.
>>
>>71896037
they haven't even started filming
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.