[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interstellar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 10-tars.w529.h352.jpg (45 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
10-tars.w529.h352.jpg
45 KB, 529x352
I don't get it, /tv/? Why do you guys love Interstellar so much? The robot was the only good part. Is it because you love to suck Nolan's cock because of le CIA and le baneposting XD?
>>
File: Autism speaks.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
Autism speaks.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>71892589
>Why do other people's opinions differ from mine?
>>
>>71892589
> The robot was the only good part

The robot was gay.

If they had robot tech that advanced, they’d have made a humanoid or semi-humanoid robot that could easily work within the human oriented spaceship and use human oriented tools.

There’s no reason to make a goofy awkward shaped robot like that.
>>
You fucking plebeian degenerate Nolan cock suckers have been allowed to think your favorite director is anything but a worthless, fraudulent idiot masquerading as a shit fuck savant for too long.

Nolan is shit and you're a fucking shit for like him

DEAL WITH IT.
>>
Very good visuals, interesting concept and a great soundtrack while watching it in IMAX is the GOAT cinema experience.
>>
>/tv/
>you guys
>love interstellar

Just press the 'home' button on safari.
>>
>>71892763
>DEAL WITH IT
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>71892743
It was meant to be a 2001 homage, but you're not wrong.
>>
>>71892763
>My opinion is the objectivity correct one.
>DEAL WITH IT.

underageb&
>>
I appreciate McTrueDetective's acting, but the movie itself was too long and I kinda just stopped caring.
>>
>>71892589
Fuck off tourist.
>>
File: goblin.png (327 KB, 472x346) Image search: [Google]
goblin.png
327 KB, 472x346
>>71892733

/thread

First response was dubs of truth and answered your halfwit question, OP
>>
>>71892589
>implying everyone loved interstellar

If i recall, it was a mixed-bag as far as opinions go.

Seems like you're just trying to flaunt your personal as though you're smarter than most posters, hothead.
>>
at least 80% of this movie is kino of the highest order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdComTp7KsA

>>71892778

is right too. watching it in IMAX was absolutely amazing
>>
>>71892778
this/this/this.

I don't doubt most people who disliked it when it first came out watched a 480p CAM torrent on their smartphone
>>
>>71892743

according to the tv meme guy it's a good design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UoOhdvQYmo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.