[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i'm the only one here who watches this What shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 400x225
>tfw i'm the only one here who watches this
What shows do you watch that you wish you could have a thread about?
>>
Fuck that prebubescient tranny
>>
>>71891783
>implying you're the only one who enjoys fake telenovela drama

Jane the Virgin is great and her father was hilarious.
Also I wish we could have talked more about Limitless or Grimm.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 183x276
>>71891829
I've tried threads at least 5 times, got called a spic and a woman, then had it prune within the hour. You're the first to say they enjoy it
>>
>>71892027
Probably try late at night when all of /pol/ and /v/ have gone to bed.
>>
>>71891783
Jesus dude, thats my mom's show
>>
>>71892303
Watch it with her sometime it's actually bretty good once you get past the girl-show vibe it gives off to non-watchers
>>
>>71892583
Watched it a couple of times. Breddy gut but gets boring after a while.
>>
>>71892722
czeched
Also yeah i can see that, one can handle shenanigans for only so long
>>
>>71892583
girl shows can be pretty fucking comfy. the b**** next door is pretty funny. under8ed tbqh senpai
>>
>>71893003
Bitch in Apt 23? I love that shit. The chick that made it also produced Fresh off the Boat, wrote for MitM and American Dad for a bit. It makes sense it was weird sometimes. Never thought i'd like Van Der Beek so much
>>
File: 1463340527981.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
1463340527981.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>71891829
I'm going to miss limitless and the based bruntouchables hold me
>>
>>71893157
Limitless was creative, interesting, and had a stellar cast. Of course it got cancelled.
>>
Petra is my Jewfu
>>
Michael is a bro
>>
File: soas3ep311-1.jpg (47 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
soas3ep311-1.jpg
47 KB, 432x288
Pic related.
Jaxposting never really took off either and that makes me sad.
>>
I saw the pilot, and that's about it.

Found it to be quite charming, but not something I'm likely to return to.
>>
Nobody ever talks about The Strain but I'm having a pretty great time with it.
>>
>>71891783
I lowkey enjoy it as well OP
>>
>>71891783

> it's a deportation episode
>>
The white guy was a racist violet cuck...so I bailed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.