[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bruce_campbell_90987.jpg (37 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
bruce_campbell_90987.jpg
37 KB, 600x300
>The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you've got? Oh that's fucking gay

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

What was Raimi thinking here?
>>
>>71891284
>"no gayer than you and your army of dark dicks"

This meta shit is getting old.
>>
its crazy how different the early 2000s were. i was but a young lad at the time so i guess i didn't notice all the homophobia
>>
>>71891284
iirc, that wasn't part of the script, it was Bruce's idea
>>
>>71890085
>>
>>71891454
Listen to early 2000's rock/pop music. That shit was incredibly homophobic
>>
>>71892804
>"yooou yooou don't wanna be a a fag like you"

Holy shit I can't even
>>
>>71891284

We called everything faggy and gay back then.

Didn't matter if it was a man who craved the butts of other men or not.
>>
>>71891284

He didn't actually say that. I think you're trying to trick me. Trying to trick me with a Raimi-posting meme thread. And I won't have it.
>>
>>71893705
>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THIS FAG WAS GONNA BLOW ME, I HAD TO GET A KNIFE FROM THE SHEEE-EED

Why was Smash Mouth writing lyrics for ICP?
>>
>>71893822
>HE WAS LOOKING FULL OF CUM WITH A COCK IN HIS BUM AND A PAIR OF BALLS SLAPPING HIS FOREHEAD
I'm not sure if they were being progressive or offensive.
>>
>ITS YOU WHOS OUT GOBBY
>OUT OF YOUR MIND

Damn Raimi tone down the harshness
>>
reminder that c u c k is the new fag/retard/gay
>>
>>71894002
I decided to revisit this for the first time in years last week. When that scene came up it was just too much. I had to pause it and lost my voice from screaming for the next three days. I really can't believe how they got away with this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.