[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst movie I've ever seen holy shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 720x1080
This is the worst movie I've ever seen holy shit.
>>
>>71889678
>the worst movie
but bruv, this aint that kinda movie
>>
>>71889678
Its a popcorn flick mixed with Old English Gentlemanisms and hip-hop Chav street smarts.

Oh and they're all metaphorically representing knight of the round table. And their best knight is a girl.
>>
well, it ain't your kind of movie bro
>>
>>71889678
Yeah this thing fucking sucked.
>>
Literally Chad: The movie.
>>
>>71889678
I know right? I can't believe that REDDIT likes it so much. God I hate everything REDDIT does
>>
And then it ends with all the bad guys heads exploding and the lead gets ass from a princess.
>>
whats it called when you try to satirize and glorify elements of a genre but instead fall prey to the same pratfalls of said genre, thereby becoming a mockery of yourself

feels like it should be called the tarantino effect or something
>>
>>71889678
stop trying to fit in
>>
>>71890014
the fuck u tryin to say nerd
>>
>>71889678
fuck you I liked it, the comic is better tho
>>
>>71890169
Ironically, the Wanted movie was better than the comic by a mile.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.