[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THeir saying on reddit the only people not seeing the new GB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: WhiteTears.jpg (533 KB, 1085x787) Image search: [Google]
WhiteTears.jpg
533 KB, 1085x787
THeir saying on reddit the only people not seeing the new GB movie are racist bigots. Is it true that enough people are seeing it to prove their not racist against women that it will make over 300m in its opening weekend?

There literally isnt a human alive who doesnt know who the ghostbusters are.
>>
>>71886896
Wait what? What is that image trying to say about Idiocracy?
>>
what the fuck does that even mean

fuck off back there
>>
>>71886896
I don't want to see it as I loathe women and this "film" has one too many of them for my liking, plus I hear there's no female nudity either, what's the deal there?
>>
>>71886981
saw the image on reddit they were using it to say people who didnt complain about idiocracy but complain about the new ghostbusters are racist manchildren who are virgins and on and on and on....
>>
File: 1466549073842.jpg (55 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
1466549073842.jpg
55 KB, 730x960
>>71886896
I'm liking this bait.
>>
>le ebins shitpost im from reddit u guise XXdddd!11111
>nu male cucks white knighting literal 50% rotten top critics feminist flick
>>
>>71887028
would you consider seeing it as the director said due to its political platform for advancing womens rights which is one of the more exciting nuances as he put it to fighting the revolution for womens rights.
>>
As a racist bigot I'm definitely not seeing the new Ghostbusters film.
>>
>>71887061
Is there tits on show?
>>
>>71887029
How can people don't dislike Idiocracy be racist? The president is black.
>>
File: electrolytes.jpg (30 KB, 536x287) Image search: [Google]
electrolytes.jpg
30 KB, 536x287
>>71886896
>>
I've seen Paul Feig's movies before.
I thought they were shit and I have no desire to see another one.
Also I dislike racist stereotypical depictions loud black women. They should be ashamed.
>>
>>71887029
I wasn't aware Idiocracy was a remake.
>>
>>71887079
>How can people don't dislike Idiocracy be racist?
I think their saying people are racist against women Im pretty sure this image comes up alot on reddit.
>>
Idiocracy wasn't a remake of anything and is set 500 years in the future.
>>
2bh the gorilla lady seems pretty nice. Like your girlfriends mom who tries to be funny but is overall very nice and gives you food and stuff.
I don't like you guys being mean to her. Focus it on the bratty one(s) please.
>>
>a dystopian film where everyone is so retarded that they willingly elect a black person as president

Seems ok to me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.