[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will NEVER understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: jaime.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
jaime.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
>>
File: 1466722381867s.jpg (8 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1466722381867s.jpg
8 KB, 250x228
Why won't redditors post their show shit on their website?
>>
>>71884558
I love Jamie. Hated him in season 1. Started liking him in season 2. Loved him in 3-5. He did nothing in season 6
>>
I think he's finally coming out of his muh sister phase.
>>
>>71884558
>/got/-autists don't realize his monologue to Edmure Tully was him playing up the kingslayer persona in order to ensure a relatively bloodless victory by intimidating him into a surrender.

Do you nut-cases own a fucking hug-box machine?
>>
File: 1381869376710.jpg (87 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1381869376710.jpg
87 KB, 500x509
1 Stannis
2 Doran
3 Du Sneks
4 Jamie
5 Randyll

Most shit they rewrite to save money fucking up the characters even more. But Christ they turned Doran Martell and his giganiga into useless filler. A dude everyone knows how much they hate Stannis. Jamie might get a redemption arc they just postponed it till next season.
>>
1. Stannis
2. Stannis
3. Stannis
4. Stannis
5. Stannis
>>
>>71884930
>>71884810

>it's a stannisfag thread
>>
File: 9441231232322.jpg (103 KB, 736x864) Image search: [Google]
9441231232322.jpg
103 KB, 736x864
>>71885655
>show stannis is his favourite character
>>
>>71884558

>Jaimie
>the Hound
>Stannis
>Euron
>Yara/Asha
>>
>Books riverlands arc for Jaime is full of character growth, reflecting on his past, realizing the destruction the war has caused as he passes by places from his youth that are now burned out ruins, and reflecting on who he is as a person with his hand gone and who he is as a person away from Cersei and her toxic possessive "love"

>Show riverlands Jamie "durr I'll kill you all so I can go fuck my sister asap"
>>
D&D's interpretation of Euron:

"MUH BIG COCK"

>

Swaggering persona, chests of gold, pirate appearance, crew of mutant, use of black magic, ability to bind dragons.
>>
>>71885655
You don't have to be a stannisfag to know they had no idea how to handle his character. Shit, I'm not the biggest fan of book Stannis, but he was interesting. I could understand why people would support him, I sympathised with him, I thought he was a decent man who didn't deserve to be hated quite so strongly as he was. Show Stannis started promisingly, but wound up being pointlessly evil because D&D couldn't handle any morally-grey villains showing up what a shitty job they did trying to whitewash Daenerys.
>>
>>71884558
George
>>
File: daNY.jpg (48 KB, 790x527) Image search: [Google]
daNY.jpg
48 KB, 790x527
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.