[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PICASSO?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 333x151) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 333x151
PICASSO?!?
>>
SNYDER?!?
>>
FORCED?????
>>
they worship a man named something christ? he'll never amount to anything.
>>
File: 2016-07-08-22-15-03-1976948619.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08-22-15-03-1976948619.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
BANE?!?
He'll never crash this boat.
Getting caught is NOT part of his plan silly bitch.
>>
Russia competing with the US? Don't be daft Rose! They'll never adapt to the current industrial times.
>>
CIA

What is that, some kind of passenger-ship club?
>>
Post the copypasta
>>
>>71880984
does she hold it against Max Landis?
>>
File: 1422197234198.jpg (230 KB, 1280x1892) Image search: [Google]
1422197234198.jpg
230 KB, 1280x1892
>God himself couldn't sink this ship.

>Picasso? He won't amount to a thing... Trust me, he won't.

>"Rock 'n Roll? A bunch of simpletons flailing their arms to jumbled noise! I assure you in one year know we won't even remember the name of this passing fad!"

>"Civil rights? More like silly rights! It won't pan out."

>"Airplanes? Certain death, not to mention excessively expensive. That idea will never take flight!"

>"I just made myself a very lucrative deal with a Nigerian prince. My fortune is sure to triple in size."

>"Powering machines through nuclear fission? Such marvel concepts that come out of these funny books. Surely no scientist of respect will look at it twice."

>"Automobiles? For what purpose? Just make faster horses."

>"3D technology? What kind of fool would pay for something he already experiences every day?"

>"Novels? Dollars to donnuts it'll crash and burn. Respectable young men and woman should only read the newspaper and the cookbook, respectively."

>"Digital computers? Oh, Rose, you and your silly hormone-driven delusions."

>"Motion pictures? DAMN IT ROSE, I'M SICK OF YOUR WITCHCRAFT, YOU WILL MARRY ME!"
>>
>You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by lighting a bonfire under her deck? I have no time for such nonsense.

Actual quote by Napoleon on steamships
>>
>>71881105
>"3D technology? What kind of fool would pay for something he already experiences every day?"

He's got a point there though.
>>
>>71881076
Would you blame her?
She doesn't like to talk about her dad getting his head cut off.
>>
>>71880984
what does jennifer jason lees bootyhole smell like???
>>
>>71881414
>a bonfire
Steam engines were already a thing back when Napoleon walked on Earth. He would have never said such a thing.
>>
>>71881705
>That the automobile has practically reached the limit of its development is suggested by the fact that during the past year no improvements of a radical nature have been introduced.
Scientific American, January 2, 1909.
>>
>>71881767
From the roles she plays, you would assume cigarettes and sex.
However, it's probably more like strawberries.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.