[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think a muslim Seinfeld would work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (2 MB, 2000x1857) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2000x1857
Do you think a muslim Seinfeld would work?
>>
It's almost how Jerry lived... elane wouldn't have a part, but Kramer is already in step. George is perfect already.
>>
>It's a kramer steals bomb vests episode
>>
File: 1465865096001.png (296 KB, 476x524) Image search: [Google]
1465865096001.png
296 KB, 476x524
>MFW Elaine Is Caught Driving a Car episode
>>
JERY GET AK
>>
>its a Kramer accidentally joins ISIS episode
>its a George tries to find a way to eat pork episode
>>
There's already one: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ef77346856/muslim-seinfeld
>>
>>71878111
>it's a Kramer accidentally signs up to be a suicide bomber while George and Jerry have to help a stuck-in-a-bathroom Elaine get home because she loses her burka and could get killed in the streets episode
>>
>>71878111
>Kramer becomes radicalized because he wants the 72 virgins, only to be dissuaded when he finds out you also get 72 mothers-in-law
>>
>George: Jerry the vest failed
>Jerry: The vest failed?
>George: THE VEST FAILED!
>Kramer: W-woah which whoa. Is it bad that the vest failed?
>Jerry and George: Yes it's bad!
>Kramer: And why did it fail?
>Jerry and George: BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BLOW UP!!
>Kramer: YOU GUYS WERE GONNA BLOW ME UP!
>Jerry: well you know just a little.
>George: I think I knew who did this!
>Jerry: Newman from Israel...
>>
>it's a Seinfeld character does something terrorist-related episode
>>
>and I fell in the mud, ruining the very turban I was going to return
>you were wearing the turban you were going to return? what were you going to wear on the way back?
>were you listening woman? I never even got there!
>>
It`s a Jerry marries a 9 year old episode
>>
>it's an Elaine gets beat by her husband episode
>>
>>71878319
the guy playing George fucking nailed the look
>>
>it's a Tim Whatley converts to islam just for the jokes episode
>>
>its a George gets married with a woman just to have sex with her

>>71878389
>Jerry: Newman from Israel...
I think (((Newman)))'s name would imply he's a jew without the "from israel" part
>>
File: 640_jxKoXA3zJRVlSaGuZWJgGQ.jpg (25 KB, 640x695) Image search: [Google]
640_jxKoXA3zJRVlSaGuZWJgGQ.jpg
25 KB, 640x695
>>71878111
>what's the deal with women rights ?
>>
>you can see elaine's cheek in the ramadan photo
>>
>>71878542

>it's a Tim Whatley converts to islam just to jihad episode
>>
>>71878111
>Newman is a Jew
>>
>>71878824
Just say Jewman.
>>
>>71878627
that could be an actual seinfeld bit tbqhf
>>
File: Halal.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Halal.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>71878111
>Elaine takes off her burqa in a public bathroom and someone steals it
>Walking home without it would tarnish her honor, so Jerry has to drive and pick her up

>George finds himself in quite the predicament as he meets the girl of his dreams only to find out she's a Jew

>Kramer is radicalized by the local Imam and plans to join Daesh in Syria, the rest of the group debate on whether or not to tell the cops and ultimately decide to try and convince him otherwise by means of an intervention

>Jerry get's in a squabbel with the soup-nazi downtown who he beliefs is intentionally giving him soup with pork in it despite being told not to
>>
Jerry get Jihad
>>
>>71878111
I didnt watch Seinfeld but id watch the shit out this.
>>
>>71878438
lmao
>>
But I don't wanna not have sex with underaged boys!!!!!
>>
>>71878111
>it's a jerry hides his jewish roots episode
>>
File: halal.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>Jerry gets set up on a blind date but finds out the woman is wearing a niqab. He becomes suspicious of her faith and thinks she only wears a niqab to disguise her unattractive face

>Kramer eats a meal and finds out the meat wasn't from a properly prepared ritualistic animal slaughter. He likes it and asks Newman to set him up despite knowing the threat of eternal damnation

>George goes out with a woman and is distracted by a previously unnoticed hole in his kufi. He gets asked a question while distracted and just agrees, but it gets him caught in a woman's rights movement

>Elaine has a wardrobe malfunction and her hair is put on full display in front of her coworkers
>>
>It's a Hajji Pilgrimage episode
>George is stopped at the airport in Mecca as It's revealed in his passport that he's been to Israel
>>
>It's a "the holocaust is a myth" episode
>>
File: 1448162675629.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1448162675629.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>It's an Elaine's dad attempts to honorkill her after It's revealed that she went on a date with an infidel episode
>>
>it's a newman puts a jihad on Jerry episode
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.