[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So she get's to keep her career? That's good to know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 150507-news-amy-schumer.jpg (49 KB, 349x509) Image search: [Google]
150507-news-amy-schumer.jpg
49 KB, 349x509
So she get's to keep her career?

That's good to know. I'll keep slaving away trying to make something of my passions while this bitch gets rich off other peoples hard work.

Oh, but I guess now the girl who accused her is calling it "parallel thinking," so it's all good now.

Motherfucking Carlos Mencia doesn't have a career now, but I guess she just gets a pass.
>>
>>71877694
Uh, she's from a wealthy and influential (((family))), why do you think she'd suffer any repercussions for anything whatsoever in life?
>>
>>71877738
This

Jewish and white women are quite literally the most coddled and privileged "people" in society. I have L I T E R A L L Y never heard of a jewish or white woman being held accountable for her own actions
>>
>>71877694
>get's
What did he mean by this?
>>
She's got that uncanny valley jewface hard. She looks like a monster
>>
it's not what you know
it's who you blow know.

mencia made no friends by attacking others for saying they stole his jokes. that was the issue, most people don't know the inside scoop. he alienated himself.

it happens often, people steal jokes on purpose or not or in a different way use it better or worse. CRYPTOMNESIA is a legit thing even.
>>
>>71877694
All she did was give the right people sloppy blow jobs get on your knees you lazy fuck.
>>
Good lord she is fucking ugly and is absolutely cringeworthy whenever she opens her mouth
>>
>That's good to know. I'll keep slaving away trying to make something of my passions while this bitch gets rich off other peoples hard work.
The greatest sin of mankind: Being upset that someone else just has it better than you
>>
>>71880061
It's not that she has it better than me. It's that she has it better than me because she lied and stole and got away with it.
>>
>>71877694

I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA&spfreload=10
>>
File: 1466461916504.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1466461916504.png
152 KB, 300x319
>>71880511
Is Seth Rogen the progenitor of the Nu-male movement?
>>
>>71880825

well, in neighbors 2 he told a male rights activist "no, FUCK YOU!" so he's about one step away from shouting about fucking white males in the streets
>>
File: 1467926854538.png (50 KB, 278x265) Image search: [Google]
1467926854538.png
50 KB, 278x265
>>71880931
Not a surprise consider he's both Canadian AND Jewish.
>>
>>71878062
Yeah most people knowledge of that extends to "joe rogan told him off and he got blacklisted"
>>
>>71880825

Yeah, he's said he would take a pay cut on future films because women aren't paid the same.
>>
>>71882537
Wow that's a fucking cuck if I ever saw one. and I fucking hate the word cuck and the faggots who use it.
>>
>Carlos Mencia

His main problem was he just wasn't popular with other comedians.

The joke stealing thing was this combined effort to bring down someone they deemed unworthy of a big career (and a show). Despite whether or not you thought he was a shitty comedian.
>>
>>71877694
Her jewish over lords took her down momentarily, they're focusing on ghostbusters.
>>
I've been gone from /tv/ for a few days

What did Schumer do?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.