[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>marathoned first 20 minutes why is he such an insufferable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>marathoned first 20 minutes

why is he such an insufferable faggot, /tv/?
>>
>>71876607
read book
>>
>>71876607
Read book
>>
read book
>>
>>71876623
>>71876648
The book doesn't change the fact he was an insufferable faggot.

His poor loving sister...
>>
read book
>>
read kstew
>>
because of muh romantic leaving the city
>>
File: 1467470979171.jpg (10 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
1467470979171.jpg
10 KB, 220x255
>>71876623
>>71876648
>>71876659
No
>>
>>71876672
>His poor loving sister...
lmao sucks for her
>>
>live in Alaska
>every spot I find in the woods to be alone is my McCandless Spot
>civilization is literally two minutes away
>it's just like his bus
>>
>>71876672
read book
>>
File: 1467991169461.jpg (21 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1467991169461.jpg
21 KB, 211x246
>parents offer to buy him a new car since he drives around in an old piece of shit
>I DON'T WANT THINGS THINGS THINGS MOM AND DAD

Did he have autism?
>>
I read the book when I was in middle school, he died a couple miles from rescue because muh map lmao
>>
This was the movie about that angsty emo faggot who dies in the woods right?
>>
>>71876672

She probably got BLACKED when she went out drinking after she heard of his death. And she loved every second of it. Probbaly developed a fetish for some hard sweaty nigger love.
>>
>>71876709

this is what did it for me.

that, and the fact taht he was too obtuse to realize that one doesnt become "free" by leaving society, theyre just trading in one master for another. in this case, the mundane 9-5 rat race of civilization for that of nature - an apathetic, unrelenting, hostile cunt.

sure, you can jerk off whistling dixie down by a creek instead of throwing on a tie and sitting in a cube all day, but realistically your full time job is hunting, gathering, ensuring heat, shelter, etc, with the caveat being that if you fuck up or mail it in, youre fucked
>>
becuz America went up its own ass in the 80s and children like this are the result. enjoy being a third world cuntry brah.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.