[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good conspiracy themed films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Alexjonestinfoil.jpg (12 KB, 255x195) Image search: [Google]
Alexjonestinfoil.jpg
12 KB, 255x195
>>
Conspiracy (2001) Starring Stanley Tucci
>>
the mel gibson one
the bruce willis one
>>
Enemy of the state was ok when i saw it 15 years ago but who knows whether its any good
>>
>>71871157

A Scanner Darkly

Beyond conspiracy, but beautiful.

Alex even has a cameo in it, where he's a crazed conspiracist dipshit, as in real life.
>>
>>71871187
>>71871188
>>71871212
>>71872586

>genre that was most popular and at its best in the 70s
>first 4 responses are recently made garbage

When will this pleb board die?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 325x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 325x494
>>71872616
Happy now?
>>
File: jfk.jpg (83 KB, 512x755) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
83 KB, 512x755
>>71871157
I honestly don't know how anyone can think at this point that the JFK assassination wasn't a conspiracy.
>>
>>71872616
>recently made garbage

If you think a Scanner Darkly is garbage, you're one of those absolute plebeians who wouldn't know what good cinema is unless decades have past and experts have agreed.

That's why you resort to the past exclusively, because it's become so detached from contemporary watchers that you can fool yourself into believe that your natural inability to enjoy movies is now redeemed. No, bro, just because watching older movies is like work to you doesn't make you a hard-working movie critic. The fact that you cannot find a good recently made movie shows you don't have any taste of your own. You're a peer whore.

You have been exposed for what you are.
>>
>>71872724

Stone made up too many things in that movie. He damaged the cause.

>main character was never bugged in real life

There's a whole list of falsehoods Stone came up with and even admitted. I love the movie, but you can't trust it.
>>
>>71872724
It was in fact ruled to be a conspiracy in a court of law
>>
12 years a slave
>>
Jacobs ladder

The one with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts
>>
Schindler's List
>>
File: 9-11.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
9-11.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
They Live
A Scanner Darkly
Super 8
The Matrix
E.T. The Extraterrestrial
>>
>>71872927
Low resolution + some kind of pylon = ALIENS
>>
>>71872927
I don't understand.
>>
>>71872927
oh em gee pham
>>
File: goblin.png (327 KB, 472x346) Image search: [Google]
goblin.png
327 KB, 472x346
>>71872927

The Jews strike again
>>
>>71873215
He's trying to discredit 9/11 being an inside job by insinuating digital video problems mean the planes were cgi or a hologram
>>
>>71873541
Jokes on him, we all know 7/11 was a part-time job.
>>
>>71872927
This is conclusive proof that trying to make conclusions based on low def images is retarded
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.