[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom asks me if I want to see Ghostbusters on her birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>Mom asks me if I want to see Ghostbusters on her birthday because I used to like watching it as a kid
>I tell her I don't want to see it because of it being "pandering crap made for feminists"
>She now thinks I'm anti women's rights

What the fuck I just don't want to see that shitty movie
>>
just own up to being anti-womens rights. Theres no shame in it, I hate women they destroy everything.
>>
should've just told her it looks like ass going by all the trailers and previews and pick a different movie you'd rather watch instead.
>>
stop being autistic and just go watch it, it has it's merits and faults, or better yet if you're determined to not see stop saying it's because of feminism
>>
>sony now pays moms to shill the movie to their own sons

Devious. Will they stop at nothing?
>>
Just go see the stupid movie with your mom you autist.
>>
File: 1467476012044.gif (123 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467476012044.gif
123 KB, 250x250
>>71870756
you're a jerk

I hope she takes all your good boy points away and you don't get any tendies for a while
>>
>>71870756
Dude, it's her fucking birthday. Jesus.
>>
>>71870991
Yeah but she asked me what I wanted to see so I can voice my opinion.
>>
>>71870899
Lmao
>>
>>71870756
Wtf I hate your mom now
>>
>Mom asks if I want tendies
>Turns out they're McDonald's "nuggets" instead of Pepeye's delicious authentic tendies
>>
File: peeeee.jpg (36 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
peeeee.jpg
36 KB, 482x395
I thank God everyday that my mom is nothing like that. She's down for women's rights, like voting and stuff, but she absolutely fucking hates this new breed of feminism. Probably more than I do.
>>
>Anon, are you going to watch ghostbusters?
>Nah, it seems literally the same as the first one just changing the characters to women, nothing original
>They look at me like I raped an entire town and burnt the bodies of women and kids
Come on, I can't even say I don't find anything interesting in a rehashed as fuck movie without people thinking I'm a misogynistic pig? I'm not going to watch Independence Day 2 either. Already tricked me with EVII, not going to fall for this shit again.
>>
>>71870756

My mother told me the movie looked terrible the other day. I didn't bring it up, she just randomly started a conversation with, "have you heard about the new Ghostbusters movie? It looks so stupid."
>>
Jesus christ. Your poor mum just wanted to spend some time with her weird kid, so she volunteered to take YOU to a movie on HER FUCKING birthday and she even picked a movie she thought you would like.

You could have easily just said 'thanks mom, but I think Secret Life of Pets is more up your alley' and then YOU could have paid to take HER to it.

The people ruining society are sneaky. If you want to have any hope of beating them, you have to learn to be sneaky too. You can't just run around thumping your chest.

The people you see doing that on the other side are just dumb asses that are being manipulated. The actual bad guys are waaay higher up the chain.
>>
>>71870802

>shilling this hard
>>
>>71871092
Are you my brother? my mom thinks the same, every time some new wave feminism shit appears in the news she groans, rolls her eyes back and says "if only they put the same interest on important things as they put in this meaningless shit..."
>>
>>71871010
did you even suggest anything else?
you seem like an insufferable guy :~)
>>
This is hilarious. My mother just asked me if I was interested in seeing the film with her.

We both think it's stupid to remake the film... we just have nothing better to do.

Shut up /tv/.
>>
>>71871143
Unless you're 15, we aren't brothers famalam. I'll love you like one though.

You've got a cool mom though. Cherish her everyday,
>>
>>71870756
What a shitty son you are.
>>
>>71870756
>"pandering crap made for feminists"
Well, if thats your reasoning on why you think that movie will be shit, then she has every right to think you are a retard
>>
>>71870756
Kick your mother hard, in the cunt.
>>
File: oh yes.png (346 KB, 816x785) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.png
346 KB, 816x785
>>71871092
To add to this, my mom also hates Star Wars TFA for being SJW propaganda. Granted, she also thought it was soulless and just another action movie with a thin coat of Star Wars paint.
I love my mommy.
>>
>>71870756
ahah my mom hates the idea of the new ghostbusters and we made fun of it on the phone

>based mommy :3
>>
File: gordo.jpg (45 KB, 218x432) Image search: [Google]
gordo.jpg
45 KB, 218x432
>>71870756
> I just don't want to see that shitty movie
Well, you made it oddly political by trashing all the feminists, when the problem is actually the crazy extremists.

It's marketed for women, like your mother I presume, so why wouldn't you spend a couple of hours with her in a theater. Who knows, maybe the movie isn't so bad? (It isn't, I saw it. Not perfect obv, but entertaining for the most part).

Just go see it, it's her birthday and she brought it up, so come on, man.
>>
>>71871427
Your mom sounds autistic
>>
>>71870756
Perhaps thinking before you speak is in order?
>>
Anon, your mom most likely wants to spend some time with you, so quit being an annoying little shit
>>
>>71871512
Fuck off.
>>
>>71870756
ebin thread faggot
>>
File: Liberaloverreaction.jpg (80 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
Liberaloverreaction.jpg
80 KB, 800x399
>>71870776
This. Why /pol/ hides its power level is stupid. You're just lying like the jews/blacks/women you claim to hate.
>>
>wahh im not the target audience: the thread: the movie: the experience: live in concert
when will you white boys wake up and realize that everything isn't made for you?
>>
Maybe stop being such a selfish cunt and do something your mother might enjoy on her birthday
>>
>>71870756
She probably wishes she aborted you, to be quite honest.
>>
Jesus Christ, your mom just wants company on her fucking Birthday. Do you even realize how many terrible movies she sat through that she had no interest in seeing whatsoever for your sake growing up? Stop being a goddamn selfish cunt.
>>
File: 1466714097431.jpg (7 KB, 285x337) Image search: [Google]
1466714097431.jpg
7 KB, 285x337
>>71871494
Or she's too afraid to disagree with her woman-hating gun-nut son, and jut awkwardly laughs along while you rant on how women should only cook dinners, pour you some scotch after a long day of vidya and spread their ass cheeks when you drunkenly say so.

You better watch out, son. I'm sure your mom's already bought a gun in case you go haywire on her. She'll turn against you. She's a woman after all, right?
>>
My Mom already knows im anti women's rights. She's cool with it.
>>
File: dbz49-03.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dbz49-03.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>71870756
Your mom just wants her son to be with her on her birthday, and you can't bear to sit through a fucking movie? jesus christ /pol/ is autistic.
>>
File: 1406547484150.png (166 KB, 1248x1504) Image search: [Google]
1406547484150.png
166 KB, 1248x1504
>>71870756

>mom wants to spend time with her son on her birthday
>you turn her down because of some concept of moral superiority

that's legitimately depressing
>>
>>71871675
This. Fuck, I made my parents watch and pay for the Loony Tunes movie 3 times over in the theaters as a kid. Fucking hell, mate.
>>
>>71870756
BASED op is BASED. You bravely stood up for your beliefs and values and all you had to do was ruin your own mother's birthday. That''ll show those kooky SJWs.

And it's cool, I'm sure she never ever did anything she didn't want to do for the sake of your happiness. Not even once. Jeez, be mildly inconvenienced for an hour and a half because your mother wants to spend time with you on her birthday? Un-fucking-believable what today's young people are expected to do. Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>71871518
We all are
>>
>>71870756

Its her birthday, do what she wants
>>
>>71870781
This. I just saw the purge:ey and while it was mediocre, even that felt like it was going to be more fun than ghobustems
>>
>>71871875
Its gonna be okay there friend
>>
>>71870756

>this whole thread

how about instead wasting cashola on a shit movie you go out for a dinner date or something. shit you guys saying "ANONS A MONSTER FOR NOT COWTOWING TO HIS MUM" but she literally asked his opinion on the topic and he gave an answer. A dumb answer? Maybe but that's irrelevant. They can always do something else or see another movie, fuck me.
>>
File: goblin.png (327 KB, 472x346) Image search: [Google]
goblin.png
327 KB, 472x346
>>71870756

Hey faggot, first post is right post >>71870776

Stop hiding your powerlevels. Embrace the racist, misogynistic, islamaphobic, xenophobic, masculine white male you were born to be.

Of course, unless you're actually an emasculated, millennial, nu-male hipster cuckold that actually likes being told what you can and can't think and being walked upon all over. You're not a nigger loving, refugee cock fondling kike are you? If you are, quite frankly you deserve your suppressed cuck life.
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>71871795
Are you happy now for funding the non ending suffering of Fraser?
>>
>>71871795
I shudder to think of the shit my parents had to suffer through. They took me to Batman and Robin, Space Jam, both fucking Pokemon movies. And that's not even the tip of the fucking iceberg.
>>
>>71872137

that's some witch hunting levels of logic leaping right there.

>you're a sexist anon
>i'm not a sexist though
>admit you're a sexist or I'll tell everyone you're one anyway
>fine if it will get you to shut the fuck up I'm a sexist
>lol you're a sexist I knew it
>>
>>71870756
The woman literally cleaned shit out of your ungrateful asshole every day of her life when you were a baby. She likely sat through hours upon hours of horrible kiddy movies for years, but now suddenly you are this wounded party because she has the audacity to ask you to see a movie you're not too keen on on her fucking Birthday? Dude, grow up. Be a decent human being, watch the movie and then come back here and tell us how bad it is. No one can look down on you for it, you have a perfectly valid excuse for seeing that turd.
>>
>>71872358

orrrrrr you could say that it looks bad, see finding dory or some shit instead and move the fuck on.
>>
>>71872385
It's her Birthday. She gets to pick the movie
>>
>>71871427
How hairy is she?
>>
>>71870756
Shit just got real Anon. You must immediately kill that bitch, that evil man hating whore who has just used you as an emotional punchbag. That's what women do. She is no longer your mom but just another fucking female out to ruin you. Kill her and post pics.
>>
>>71871880
no really, I'm a leftist shilling postmodernism on 4chan, I have normie life with a gf, friends, hobbies and that's even though I've been lurking for 7-8 years, which means 4chan basically guided me through my adolescence as I'm 21 now

that being said, I hate SJWs too, they're destroing leftism with their emotional bullshit
>>
>>71871682
I don't live in the US :^) as I said, I was on the phone because I don't live with her.

However in her youth she was a dirty coalburner
>>
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree OP is a bad person?
>>
>>71872422

but she ASKED him though. she didn't say "we're seeing X movie" she said (alledgedly) "did you want to see X movie" and he said no. What he said afterwards was stupid but irrelevant. She just might have asked that because she knows her son is into that kind of stuff and tried to relate. Obviously she was in the dark about the movie and knows NOTHING about the controversy other than "the cast is all female" and jumped the gun calling him a sexist.
>>
>>71872560

no. they both are. the son for being an idiot flashing his anti-third wave feminist card AT HIS MOM and the mom for assuming he means ALL feminists like when she was younger.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>71871740
>>71871790
>>71872358
This.
What a fucking disgrace.
>>
Let's try this again

>Mom asks me if I want to see Ghostbusters on her birthday because I used to like watching it as a kid
>Tell her yes because she's my mom
>Sit through it
>It's pretty shit
>She asks me what I thought of it
>Say I thought it was good
>move on with my life
>>
>>71872578
t. Ungrateful autist
>>
>>71870756

Just see the movie, gawd. It's her birthday not yours
>>
>>71872513
I was exactly like you 5 years ago. Just you wait motherfucker...
>>
>>71872729

can't even argue anymore? but i thought anon was a sexist and a shitstain for being mean like you said.
>>
>>71872513
>gf
>friends
>a life
>hobbies

>goes to 4chan
>>
>>71872772

Assuming she wanted to see it. How do you know?
>>
File: 1465104315362.jpg (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465104315362.jpg
46 KB, 512x512
>>71870756
LOL your mom is a fucking feminazi goof, show her some thunderf00t and all the other youtube channels that totally dismantle that irrational feminism, and convert her to atheism with your superior intellectual rational arguments while you're at it
>>
>>71872578
She didnt really ask, tho. Dont be autistic about it. The only answer was "Oh sure mum, I would like to go with you to the movies on your special day! Remember how we watched ghostbusters together when I was young...."
>>
oh my goodness, that immediate display of autism
>>
tell her you want to see hillary movie
>>
>>71872894

WOW WAY TO ASSUME A NARRATIVE WHEN YOU HAVE NONE!

nice appeal to emotion faglord
>>
>>71872842
I would assume she probably wouldn't suggest seeing it on her Birthday if she didn't want to see it on her Birthday. But you're right, that is something of an assumption on my part. She could have been murdered 16 years ago and replaced with an identical android programmed to do Sony's bidding.
>>
>>71872894

I saw a lot of shite kids movies with my parents. Why the fuck would anyone torture them on their birthdays to see sequels/remakes of them?
>>
>>71870756
For all that I hate the look of the movie, I'd kill to see it with my Mother. She's been gone for the best part of a decade, she will never meet her grandson.

Fuck you OP. Cherish every fucking second you have with her. If that means sitting through a shit film, sit through it you autist.
>>
>Start screaming in horror because she's been dead for years
>We both start laughing soon after because we realize what movie she asked me to go see with her
>Realize it's her younger form as a ghost
>See what my father saw in her
>Softly kiss a little
>Make love in a way only a man and his young ghost mother can
>She covers me in her ectoplasm and I fill her with mine
>Make several threads on here calling the movie shit even though I never saw it because that's what I do with every big movie that comes out
>>
>>71872980

Or maybe she thought her son was into nerd shit. My parents knew about my power levels and ALWAYS asked about X nerd movie every single time regardless of genre or whether they knew I was into it or not.
>>
>>71870756
I wish I could still see movies with my mom. Even if they sucked.
>>
>>71873026

why see a shit movie when you could fucking talk with her or do something cool instead of watching a fucking heap of a movie? fucking stop with this appeal to emotion garbage. My dad is gone forever but if he came back the day GB 2016 came out the LAST thing I'd do is piss him off by dragging him to a bad movie.
>>
File: aunt diane.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
aunt diane.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>71873046

Dude that's gross. I totally don't have a boner right now you sick fuck.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.