[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about a zombie movie set in the middle ages.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
How would you feel about a zombie movie set in the middle ages. Hordes of zombies devastating peasant villages and surrounding castles.
>>
Dunno ask my hard on
>>
It's funny because they broke formation almost immediately, they should have just let the gremlin fight out in the open.
>>
mite b cool
>>
>>71868939
Seriously, just let the hunchback fight next to the phalanx and then when he gets killed by one of the twelve million arrows go "oh well" and move on.
>>
>>71869286
You can't call him that, that's offensive.
>>
>>71868893
They should have set the cavetroll on fire and shoot him into the persian army.
>>
Only if there's a World War Z style scene where tens of thousands of zombies are trying to breach a castle and the defends shoot arrows and pour boiling tar on them. Or if theres a scene where massed formations of archers loose arrows on advancing zombies
>>
inb4 some redditor posts Game of Thrones
>>
>>71869286
Racist cynical asshole
>>
>>71869560
I hope this post is ironic, otherwise you have to go back to you know where
>>
>>71868893
Already seen it, Warcraft 3
>>
They should have learned to make use of him some other way. Didn't he actually became a spy for Xerxes? They should have made him a double spy and make Xerxes do the worst options. He would be fullfilled and the soldiers would have an advantage.

The problem is not that they would have to low down their standards, just that both sides were not willing to think differently. The hunchback wanted to fight like a soldier and the soldiers didn't accept any other guy except soldiers in formation. Were they willing to talk about alternatives, no one would be a dick to each other.
>>
>>71868893
It wouldn't work. They had swords spears and big shields. Zombies would get hacked to pieces and would be considered a fucking joke.
>>
File: GoT S7 budget cuts.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
GoT S7 budget cuts.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Would it look a little something LIKE THIS?
>>
>>71869676
This. Knights would be covered in plate. Zombies wouldn't be able to hurt them.
>>
>>71869698
Looks pretty good
>>
>>71868950
mmm now I'm turned on
>>
Does Army of Darkness count? An undead army pillaging the lands and the medieval primitive dirt bags only hope is Bruce Campbell and his BOOMstick
>>
>>71868893
>that pic
>by not letting Humpy join, it led to his betrayal of the Spartans and their ultimate destruction

The movie literally proves that picture wrong. Had be let the guy join they would have had a better chance.
>>
>>71869616
To where?

Because I'm Not going back anywhere you fucking poisonous little nothing

This site is overcrowded by cynism and lack of empathy a d respect, on the long run this cynical outlook on life will ruin many people Who visti it, you are a perfect example of this.

Oh yeah and Facebook or Reddit might Not be good sites but at least most people there still have some resemblamce of humanity.
>>
>>71869777
I guess. Army of darkness was a good film but I was thinking of zombies where you have to destroy the brain to kill them
>>
>>71869859
back to
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
>>
>>71868893
Only if the writer has researched the role of Christianity and has an aspect of it breaking down or something because of the plague. I always enjoy people reacting to something like this more than the actual event.
>>
>>71869859
>This site is overcrowded by cynism
It isn't though. When it was the threads were better and we didn't have tons of people sperging over capeshit.
>>
If he can wield his spear as good as in the movie why the fuck couldn't he use his shield properly

Seriously he isn't weak holy fuck
>>
File: innistrad.jpg (1 MB, 2501x1997) Image search: [Google]
innistrad.jpg
1 MB, 2501x1997
Time to nerd it up in here. There is a fantasy card game called Magic the Gathering and there exists a world in this game that's fantasy gothic horror. Werewolves, zombies, vampires, ghouls, spirits, psycho killers, woodland horror creatures, etc. All the horror tropes.
I would love a movie like that. A movie where humans don't dare to go out after dark because of all the horrors roaming the lands... until the zombies flood the towns and shit really goes south.
>>
>>71870033
His shieldarm was fucked up dude, he physically couldn't raise it.
>>
>>71869859
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>71869698
kek whatmovie is this
>>
>>71870406

Army of Darkness nigga
>>
>>71870406
army of darkness
>>
>>71870049
Great atmosphere in the werewolf pic.
>>
>>71868893
Isn't that the only good parts of GoT?
>>
>>71870619
see>>71869522
>>
>>71869286
but then you have to feed him and shit
>>
>>71868893
like The Mutant Chronicles?
>>
>>71868893
Why wouldn't he just put him on the very farthest left or right spot or wayy in the back? I get it the whole standards shit but meh.
>>
>>71868893
id rather see werewolves, during a times when people actually believed they existed
>>
File: 690.jpg (15 KB, 307x371) Image search: [Google]
690.jpg
15 KB, 307x371
>>71869999
>researched the role of Christianity
>reverse devil quads
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.