[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this movie an allegory for the issue of Islam, terrorism,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Cmhn_pTW8AAr5nW[1].jpg (201 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cmhn_pTW8AAr5nW[1].jpg
201 KB, 800x1200
Was this movie an allegory for the issue of Islam, terrorism, and Islamophobia in the modern united states?

Like the whole prejudices against Predators and public racism against them, combined with "not all Predators are savages" kind of like how "not all Muslims are terrorists" seemed kind of relevant what with certain statements by a certain candidate in the media recently.

It seemed kind of apparent that was the message, what do you think?

>inb4 /pol/tard brigade
>>
It's a fucking movie about animals living together.
>>
>>71853340
I just thought it was an allegory for dindu nuffins
>>
Movies should stop having messages in them.
>>
File: Gazelle.jpg (115 KB, 1278x539) Image search: [Google]
Gazelle.jpg
115 KB, 1278x539
>>
>>71854996
You wouldn't fuck that Gazelle, though.
>>
>>71853340
It's intentionally vague to allow people to project shit onto it. This causes multiple groups of people to identify with the film which increases profit.

You're thinking about it all wrong, in other words.
>>
>>71855379
Why not? She has the hips for it, because Shakira insisted.
>>
>>71855427
Given Shakira's outspoken distaste for Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of the reason she decided to participate in the film.
>>
>>71855536
Because back in 2013 when the film was in development that was definitely what was happening.
>>
>>71853340
You're a stupid redpilled alt-right failure of a human being trying to find malice in a children's cartoon with vague story tropes as old as aesop's fables.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
>>
File: Judy.png (3 MB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Judy.png
3 MB, 1000x2000
>>71855846
>>
>>71853340
It's just against racism in general. Whether it's Muslims, blacks, or whatever.

>>71855427
These movies all have a lesson in it since it's for children.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.