[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEEDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: weeds mlp.jpg (440 KB, 1666x2500) Image search: [Google]
weeds mlp.jpg
440 KB, 1666x2500
I'm midway through season 4...

When does this show go to shit?

I have trouble thinking the next 4 seasons will all be watchable...the 3rd season was great imo...
>>
>>71852781
Honestly, I think you've already passed that point lol. The show went to shit after season 3
>>
>>71852872
Ok, I just wanted to know what I'm in for.
>>
>>71852781
Season 4 is where it starts to go downhill, you can struggle through season 5 but then STOP.

Just pretend season 6,7, and 8 do not exist and you will be OK.
>>
>>71852781
3rd season was the logical endpoint
it just gets more and more unbelievable and stupid from there
>>
fuck you I liked the entire run and the finale
>>
>>71852781
Season 3 is where it peaked, 4th season is good but there's a noticeable drop in quality. Season 5 is when it turns to shit
>>
>>71853643
Jeez. Now I'm almost interested to see how bad....
>>
>>71852781
when they leave agrestic. you only keep watching to fap
>>
>>71852781
>When does this show go to shit?
when they move into the apartment and the kid is playing with the beehive. Honestly I should have stopped watching after the israel girl raped the one dude with the strapon but I wasn't redpilled yet so I assumed it was a retarded gag.
>>
>>71852781
Is JJL in season 4? She's the only reason I want to watch and I hear the show does go to shit eventually.
>>
>>71853959

How many times has JJL been married?
>>
>>71853959
she shows up in season 5 and stays till the end of the series

Not worth it because by the time she comes along the show is already running on fumes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN0gu37yRmQ
>>
>>71854012
only once I think, divorced
>>
>>71853764
The last three seasons are not bad so much as BORING.
>>
>>71854012
Once, to writer/director Noah Baumbach. It ended in divorce just a few months after her son was born.
>>71854097
> she shows up in season 5
Damn, that's pretty late and I'm not sure I'm willing to watch 4 season to get to her. Maybe I'll try and check it out, thanks.
>>
It ends when Agrestic burns.
After that you do not have to watch it anymore.
>>
>>71852781
>when

its horrible from start to finish
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.