[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The seriously tried to make Dracula into a super hero and wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1466886124358.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466886124358.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
The seriously tried to make Dracula into a super hero and wanted to make a monster super hero cinematic universe...
>>
>>71849525
>>
>>71849525

>murders turks by the thousands
>superhero

the one we deserve and need right now
>>
>>71849525
The whole reason the old Universal monster movies and the "Vs" movies were cool was because they were monsters. Monsters fight, and they tear shit up.

No amount of cgi is going to make anything as cool as this with the wrong attitude.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPS_5g4lO38
>>
i liked it femme and i hope they make more.
>>
>that fucking Frankenstein movie

It was like a feature length family guy cutaway
>>
>>71849699
Couldn't even watch 10 seconds without being bored to death and closing it. What's wrong with my add riddled brain
>>
>>71849525
>wanted to make a monster super hero cinematic universe...

Universal is still doing that, thats the whole point of rebooting The Mummy with Tom Cruise.
>>
But Dracula is a super hero

He saved Wallachia from kebab
>>
>>71849971
A.D.D.
>>
If anyone could pull a Fitzcarraldo on the Count, It has potential to be great. Actual psychopaths have no place in the mainstream anymore.
>>
This was a good movie, it made a vampires cool after Twilight.

Plus, Charles Dance, that ending demands a sequel.
>>
>>71849525
That armor is fucking sexy though.
>>
>>71849525
someone read Necroscope and then made a really bad bastardised version,
that's what this movie is
>>
>>71849971
You're just not used to it. Work your way up. Start watching well known black and white movies that aren't as slow. Read up on it, because you don't know anything about the culture of that time like you do for modern movies. Read the books. You know, stuff like that.
>>
>>71849525

I liked it, one of few movies i actually wish was LONGER. Ottoman fucking shits.
>>
>>71852381
Too bad his head became palace decoration in istanbul right anon :^)
>>
>>71852537

Constantinople.
>>
>>71852381
You gypsies are still salty that the kebabs rekt your shits for 442 years?
>>
>>71849699
Where's the laugh track?
>>
>>71849971
You're used to ridiculously fast paced films.
>>
it is a good lord of the rings like movie
but it has nothing to do with dracula
but i don't care about dracula anyway nor thought this was going to be a movie about dracula
>>
File: DraculaCape.webm (2 MB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
DraculaCape.webm
2 MB, 800x334
>>71849612
>he even has a cape

he's literally SuperBatman from the past who Captain American's to the present.
>>
>>71852381
muh negro.

one of the better trashy flicks that had suprising substance and fun
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.