[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ wont cooperate >/b/ thread went unnoticed Lets see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>/r9k/ wont cooperate
>/b/ thread went unnoticed
Lets see if I can get a thread on here.

>Ask an anon that auditioned for the Big Brother House UK 2016 and got to the last 40 people anything.
>>
File: 1463454985890.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1463454985890.png
394 KB, 631x627
>people who still post on /b/ come to /tv/
>>
>>71841324
I don't understand the point of this thread. Do you think you're somehow important and worthy of getting asked questions just because you auditioned for Big Brother, a shit tier reality show for normiefags and plebs?
>>
>>71841324
Back to your containment boards, degenerate.
>>
I masturbated 8 times yesterday. Ask me anything guise XD
>>
>>71841454
No, I just wanted to talk about the shady process in which I and others people had to go through in order to get in the BB house.

What notoriety am I getting by posting anonymously?
>>
>>71841324
Sorry OP, Ian Terry already did what you're trying to do here. Nobody cares about copycats.
>>
File: Ian Constanza.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ian Constanza.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>71841612
>2011+5
>not going all the way and winning it
>>
>>71841324
so, you auditioned for a show, and didnt make it? and you thought people would be excited to ask you about not making it on the show?
>>
>fiending this hard for attention
>>
>>71841547
go write a blog and pray people will pay attention to you
>>
>>71841324

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>71841663
nah I just thought of talking about the fucked up process in trying to get in the BB house. That was really it.

>>71841717
Nah I am good here.
>>
youre all paid actors, aren't you?
>>
>Lets see if I can get a thread on here
>I just wanted to talk about
>I just thought of talking about
>still hasnt posted anything relevant

cry more bitchboy. dont be a cunt baby attention whore. just post what you wanted to post and hope people will care
>>
>>71841737
Alright OP, I'll indulge your inner attention whore. What did they make you do during this audition process?
>>
>>71841749
I wasen't, but I am pretty sure that 3/4 of them was. At the final stage of the audition, which was basically trying to cuss out the others for a place in the house.

There was me, 17 guys and 22 girls. there were three disrupters who job was to act alpha on anyone that tried to make themselves different from the others in order to shit test them
>>
>>71841900
There are four individual stages in order the get in.

>1st was the audition video
>2nd was the meetup at a large audition hall were you had to audition with 9 others.
>3rd was the BB shit test and survey.
>4th was the another shit test and confrontation with the final 40.
>>
File: 1464993299496.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1464993299496.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>Reality show casting is shady as fuck

We all knew this, the question of the day is, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>71841900
first, I had to make an audition video on YouTube and email them the link followed by contact information. After the first two weeks I got contacted to come to London.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.