[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else find it weird that if you take a film that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: billmurray.jpg (57 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
billmurray.jpg
57 KB, 720x405
Does anyone else find it weird that if you take a film that was made before 2000's, all the leading actors have terrible looking hair and they're all balding. But if you look at leading actors now, they all have perfect hairlines. What happened?
>>
>>71840568
there are expensive modern drugs that can prevent the onset of male pattern baldness, I imagine many Hollywood actors take them
>>
Didn't realize Bill Murray starred in every movie before 2000.
>>
>>71840568
Testosterone levels decreasing in males.
>>
It always used to be style over substance for the most part.

Not anymore

Now pretty boy actors with as much acting presence as cardboard cutouts are forced everywhere.
>>
>>71840568
Manliness and testosterone is seen as toxic and problematic now.
>>
Decaying culture. Same thing in popular music; if a track isn't robotically perfect, it is unacceptable. Stones vs Kanye. No soul, everything is plastic now. Narcissistic.
>>
>>71840626

Don't they effect your ability to get boners though?
>>
File: is it cold in here.jpg (13 KB, 227x271) Image search: [Google]
is it cold in here.jpg
13 KB, 227x271
>>71840568
>But if you look at leading actors now, they all have perfect hairlines.
>>
File: 8k cine.jpg (3 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
8k cine.jpg
3 MB, 7680x4320
>>71840741
t. someone who has never listened to kanye and fell for the one of the oldest memes in the book
>>
>>71840741
Yeah, Kanye is a genius and the Stones are great too. It's not an either/or. McCartney works with, and lauds Yeezy. Their songs together are terrific.
>>
Because the modern metrosexual male actor has a more rigorous beauty regimen than even the series that actresses back then
>>
>>71842337
Sexiest*

My cover is blown
>>
>>71842301
Does Paul McCartney have writing credit on any of Kanye's songs other than FourFiveSeconds (the worst song either of them has been involved with)?
>>
>>71842171
>nigger music

kill yourself
>>
>>71842544
I assume Only One and

https://youtu.be/WibQR0tQ0P8

his part in All Day is cool

https://youtu.be/ZWPzyosn-9c

They've both done worse than FFS, Mccartney for all his brilliance has some stinkers, and most of 808s is pretty bad.
>>
Pretty much every leading man in Hollywood over 40 has had at least one hair transplant. They all take Propecia as well. Hair transplant technology pre 2000 was so bad looking that it was mostly better to just go bald
>>
>>71842679
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Beautiful_Dark_Twisted_Fantasy#Reception
>>
>>71842926
>/tv/ calls marvel movies shit despite good critical reception
>/tv/ claims good critical reception means Kanye West is good
>>
>>71842679
Not an argument
>>
>>71840741
le kanye is bad meme
go ahead and respond with
>nigger music
because thats the only response you have
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.