[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from the memes why did no one ever talk about this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Aside from the memes why did no one ever talk about this movie after it came out? People couldn't stop talking about TDK for years what gives
>>
>>71836303
I don't know about you plan, but the only Batman quote I use irl is from this one
>DO I LOOK LIKE A COP
>>
>>71836303
What was to talk about? He was a big guy, for you.
>>
The main character (CIA) disappeared and it made for a weird movie.
>>
I think we did talk about it, and it wasn't some deeper level to it. He either DIED from the NUKE or DIDN'T.

Gordon is the best cop around except he didn't know bruce wayne was batman.

Catwomen was Based. . . . . . . . .

And ... i dunno, he was probably DEAD.
>>
>>71836303
Probably because it sucked.

TDK was way better than this pile of shit.
>>
>>71836529
Typical hothead.
>>
>>71836454

I think Gordon always knows who Batman is, it just doesn't really matter to him who it is. And possibly he never looks into it because its better if he doesnt confirm it.
>>
>>71836612
I think Bruce even says at one point that no one cares who he is until he puts on the mask.
>>
>>71836303
It's a shit movie besides the plane scene.
>>
Because it sucked and will only be remembered for how dumb and goofy bane was
>>
The obviois /pol/ allegories of bane = ayatolla assholla & batman = dick cheney was just too much for anyone to swallow so they memed it to death. fuck that bullshit usa propaganda flick. Fuck it in its teethy jewey face brah.
>>
>>71836303
I'd like to know what the fuck Nolan was thinking. Where can I read why Nolan thought it was a good idea to fuck absolutely everything up.
>>
>>71836303
>bane just knowing where batshit was
>batman letting a woman fool him
>entire policeforce running into the undergound to catch one guy for absolutely no non-laughable reason
>batman not really doing anything
>scene with groups of people fistfighting eachother
>absolutely cringeworthy fights
>confusing dialouge. No sticking or meaningful lines
>NO.... I CAME BACK TO STOP YOU!
>>
I un-ironically love this movie and think it's easily up there with TDK as one of the greatest movies of all time.

I know 4chan and /tv/ in particular shit on it, and there's definitely some good reason why, but I thought the movie was so entertaining it offset the flaws by a massive margin.

Come at me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.