[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Lord of the Rings Fans here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: The_two_tower.jpg (404 KB, 964x1500) Image search: [Google]
The_two_tower.jpg
404 KB, 964x1500
It is my favourite thing ever
>>
>>71834422
guess not, i knew /tv/ was cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 600x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 600x748
With the collapse of western civilization approaching and the extinction of the white race becoming a reality, it truly is an amazing series to rewatch in 2016. The dark hordes and their (((masters))) are coming...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs

>I bid you stand! MEN OF THE WEST!
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 520x400
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

Goosebumps every fucking time
>>
>Any Lord of the Rings Fans here?
>>
>>71834842
EPIK EPIC SIMPLY ERIC OLDFAG LOL
>>
>>71834968
>not cuckposting, baneposting, ghostbustersposting or shilling GoT jewry

Get the fuck out
>>
File: WE MUST.jpg (132 KB, 538x725) Image search: [Google]
WE MUST.jpg
132 KB, 538x725
>>71834895
>I bid you stand! MEN OF THE WEST!
>>
>>71834422
Patrician taste

Two Towers never gets old
>>
>>71834895
>that pic

O i am laffin
>>
>>71834895
Muslims are orks, Soros is Sarumon
>>
File: Author-And-Journalist-Chr-007.jpg (8 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
Author-And-Journalist-Chr-007.jpg
8 KB, 220x132
>>71834938
>>
I'm rereading the series now that I'm older (first read it in middle school), and am seeing all of the parallels to the modern world. The Men of Light ally with elves and dwarves ally against the Men of Twilight and Orcs who are both easily tricked and persuaded by the Masters of Darkness (Jews).

How did Tolkien get away with this?
>>
File: image.jpg (757 KB, 992x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
757 KB, 992x1041
>>71835083
The Dark Lord Sauros wants a Middle Earth without borders and only one man can stop him
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 650x1000
>>71835395
By blatantly saying THERES NO ALLEGORY GUYS

I SWEAR

NO ALLEGORY AT ALL

Literally outjewed the jews
>>
>>71835540
If I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people.

My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject—which should be sufficient.

I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army.

I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.