[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essential Kid-kino thread. Go!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 960x1440
Essential Kid-kino thread. Go!
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 338x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 338x195
>>
>>71832269
pete and pete are not appreciated enough, everyone has to watch it as a kid to broaden their minds.

and it is one of the greatest shows of all time. on par with hbo shows due to its great narrative.
>>
oh cool a show about two white kids in a white neighborhood dealing with white problems! yea i'll pass.

on a relevant note: why couldn't there have been a pete and pete for black kids? we need it more than you. you already had the wonder years. where's my pete and pete huh? black people are still waiting.
>>
>>71832497
keenan and kel?

I don't know lol

black people tend to self deprecate. so their shows usually suck. and the best recent one for kids was everybody hates chris.
>>
>>71832434
Agreed.

The show really respected it's audience. It was a kid's show but it treated the kids with respect.

>ywn live in Wellsville buying superior Krebstar products
>>
>>71832497

There were tons of shows made by and for black people on television. Or did you just specifically want Pete & Pete to be black?
>>
Son of Rambow
>>
File: 1437137387224.jpg (484 KB, 1024x656) Image search: [Google]
1437137387224.jpg
484 KB, 1024x656
>>71832331
That was the era when they started REALLY pandering with minorities in shows. "We have to have a black kid, and a hispanic chick." Now everyone is a minority or Jew, because fuck you whitey. I can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>71832497
It just wouldn't be as good. Remember that episode where they drive cross-country?
>Dad, we need to stack our clothes higher
>Dad?
>Oh yeah that's right...
>*car crashes*
>>
>>71832269
Pete and Pete is a rare accomplishment in the TV world. It is hilariously absurd, kid themed humor/parody of white suburban middle class life.

There has been nothing quite like it before or since. All the characters are likeable but can still screw up and make mistakes.

Older Pete's narration was some of the best work in the genera.
>>
File: 1467751799195.jpg (502 KB, 1026x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467751799195.jpg
502 KB, 1026x1600
>>71832752
Except for the fact that nearly all of the characters are Jewish, Pete was played by a jew, Elizabeth, his girlfriend or whatever was Jewish. Two of the kids down the block were Jewish. it was really the end of actual white people in television.
>>
>>71832752

Malcolm in the Middle was a worthy succesor, from what I remember of it.
>>
>>71832785
Malcom in the Middle was a bit after I got sick of all the anti white crap on TV and in Movies. I haven't watched regular sit coms since around 2000. From the few episodes I did see, Malcom was a very sour and mean spirited show. Pete and Pete was much more of a feel good show that was still funny and absurd.
>>
>>71832773
I was too young to notice. Pete and Pete did a whole lot more right than it did wrong, in my opinion.

Someone who researches TV and Movies should do a flow chart of how diversity slowly was pushed more and more into mass media. The expose should include how whites go from being portrayed as heroes to goofs and how non whites go from side characters to heroes.

Then it should be passed around the internet until the younger generations know they are being played.
>>
>>71832908
The first couple of season of Malcolm in the Middle had that based black guy in Frances' Military School. He was a a strong survivalist. After that they replced him with weak niggers pissed their pants at any slight movement
>>
>>71833140
I'd like to see a Sanford and Son for this generation, but it would be way too un PC to make it past the censors.

I remember catching a few reruns and thinking "Wow, black comedy that is actually funny. I didn't know that existed in sitcom form."

In the modern PC age, it is probably time to give up on TV and Movies. They all have to push a mass integration/immigration agenda to protect the big profits of the Money Printers. I should probably figure out who they will fund next and invest some money there.
>>
File: This sure is some tip.jpg (33 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
This sure is some tip.jpg
33 KB, 299x200
>tfw it's a Stu Benedict, Artie or Endless Mike episode
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.