[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: empiregbcover.jpg (102 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
empiregbcover.jpg
102 KB, 1200x675
So...
>Ghostbusters reboot
>Shit female cast
>HORRIBLE ACTING
>Feminist pandering
>Stereotypical annoying black chick
>Stereotypical nerdy chick
>Stereotypical try hard who fails
>ZERO chemistry or personality to the chars.
>Stupid cash grab
>Changing mechanics of ghostbusters weapons(I.E. Making proton packs kill ghosts)
>HORRIBLE CGI, Like... WOW...
>needless movie
>Killing main villain by shooting his dick... It's not a feminist movie without it.
>FEMINIST GHOSTBUSTERS
>Reviews banned till the movie comes out
>Sony knows it's gonna suck.

Are you going to see this shit pile?
PLEASE don't. Don't let them make ANY money off of this... Don't even pirate it... It was HELL to see...
>>
Oh and I forgot to add

>ZERO jokes that get a chuckle
>Poor poor chris hemsworth... So so sad... You can tell he hates it...
>ZERO redeeming features.
>>
>Banned in China because they don't allow movies with Ghosts.
>>
>>71829306
>Making proton packs kill ghosts
Surely they can't be that stupid
>>
>>71829342
They seriously did...

And.. My god.. The "Jokes" in this movie... I've never cringed so hard...
>>
>>71829342
They establish the rule, then break it in the finale.
>>
>>71829342
Didn't they break their own rule? I heard it was made a big deal that they just wrangle and then BOOM ghosts die over and over to proton packs?
>>
File: LOGO.gif (3 MB, 756x350) Image search: [Google]
LOGO.gif
3 MB, 756x350
Congrats Sony, you hit the franchise where it hurts.
>>
>>71829427
It's a perfect metaphor! They are showing that they are taking the ghost busters(Logo and all) and removing anything related to the penis!

They castrated ghostbusters.
>>
Sony will never get a penny from me ever again. they're retards and deserve to be bankrupt
>>
>>71829306
why did you put so much effort into this post. it's just a movie, who cares if people see it or not
>>
>>71829546
Agreed.
>>
>>71829552
Litterally anyone who is a fan of the movie industry.

LET THIS BE THE SIGH, we don't want more stupid, pointless reboots, we don't want PANDERING SHITTY MOVIES, Litterally the ONLY thing this movie did was make them all feminazis and gender swap the cast. THAT IS IT. The jokes were aweful, the effects wouldn't pass for 1990's quality, the fucking acting is BEYOND horrid, the story is the worst thing I've ever seen... it's basically WHAT IF SOME FUCKING FEMINISTS GOT OFF OF TUMBLR AND HUNTED GHOSTS.

What's next? An all female Starwars? A feminist indiana jones? Back to the future remake?

IT'S DONE, NO MORE REMAKES, REBOOTS AND SHITQUELS.
>>
>>71829427
If it were a yellow ghost it would be a much smaller target to aim.
>>
>>71829608
Actually knowing the movie if he was asian they wouldn't shoot him at all because it'd be a hate crime to hurt a minority.

That's how bad this is... Litterally everything bad about 2016's feminist SJW culture IS IN THIS MOVIE.
>>
>>71829342
>>71829407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIKCgVuUKeo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

This guy sums it up...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.