[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this series so fucking overrated? They're good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Alien_movie_poster.jpg (13 KB, 283x397) Image search: [Google]
Alien_movie_poster.jpg
13 KB, 283x397
Why is this series so fucking overrated?

They're good movies and all,but they are nowhere near worth 98% on RT. That's just retarded. All of the movies are predictable and they all end the same way. "Yay,we killed the Alien!" "Oh wait,we didn't..." *insert fight scene with cheesy dialogue and asspulls*

They're only worth an 80% rating realistically.
>>
Aliens is the only good movie in the series
>>
>>71828519
>MUH RATINGS
Eat shit, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>71828519
awwwww.... these kids....

name a better franchise?
>>
>>71828519
The concept seems immature to me. Dinosaur aliens? Meh.

What it should really be is alien demons that invade mystically in waves every few thousand years. But everyone wants action thriller instead of horror mystery, right?
>>
98% on RT does not equal an A

fuck I hate Rotten Tomatoes now
>>
>>71828519
1 = great spooky horror movie
2 = great action horror movie with themes of motherhood
3 = underrated spooky movie that developed ripley
4 = nice to watch late night when nothing else is on
>>
they're all shit

it's basically just one guy dressed as an alien going ooga booga for 2 hours
>>
>>71828519
I always thought the Alien poster was the egg being projected onto a cinema screen.
Anyway, you guys always fail to understand the purpose of RT.
>>
>>71828519
Nobody gives a fuck about RT you fucking autists
>>
>>71828958
>I always thought the Alien poster was the egg being projected onto a cinema screen.
its not?
>>
>>71828519
I only liked the first one
>>
It's been pointed out many times before, but I love that each film in the series is a different genre.
Horror.
Action.
Drama.
Comedy.
>>
reminder that the first entire hour of Aliens has literally ZERO action.
>>
File: 1457161800596.png (438 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
1457161800596.png
438 KB, 800x340
Did you factor in the bonus situation?
>>
Hating on Alien now. Neo-4chan needs to die
>>
>>71828672
Not rt fault idiots equate it with a grade
>>
>>71828519
>RT is my measure for a movie's quality and I can't make my own opinion without comparing it to other's.
>>
File: lanetilted.jpg (135 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
lanetilted.jpg
135 KB, 600x335
>>71829481
The bonus situation?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.