[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hyped about the inevitable Chinpokomon Go South Park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Who here hyped about the inevitable Chinpokomon Go South Park episode.

What do you think it will be like?
>>
there will be quite a few people walking to their deaths because of not paying attention to their surroundings
>>
what the fuck is pokemon go and why should anyone with an 8 inch dick (bone pressed and considerable girth as well) care about it?
>>
>>71827799
it's pokemon, on the go
>>
>>71827932
does a shampoo bottle count
>>
>>71827718
I love when Trey Parker mocks the weebs.
>>
it will be too dated by the time the season starts.
>>
>>71827960
>speaks Moonlanguage
>has been to Nipponland
>knows enough about Nipponese culture and anime tropes to mock them
Face it, Trey is a weeb, or at best a recovered weeb.
>>
>>71827980
like most of their episodes based around recent pop culture?
>>
>>71827932
>implying anyone on 4chan has nutted in a vagina
>>
>>71828024
Times have changed. Even on /r9k/ there are claims of sex-having. 4chan is lost.
>>
>>71828002
So?

That doesn't stop the mockery from being funny.

Let's Fighting Love.
>>
>>71828044
>The site is changed. I feel it in the boards. I feel it in the threads. I smell it in the posts. Much that once was is lost. For none now lurk who remember it.
>>
>>71828044
>waaaaah everyone got a bit older and ended up getting laid in highschool or college but meeeeee
>>
>>71828002
Sometimes you need to eat shit to know what it tastes like.
Parker was a weeb, but has realized a long time ago that weeb culture is cancer.
>>
>>71828114
kek this is exactly how Cartman would say it

>but moooooooom i have to fuck you so people on 4chan will think i'm cooooooooo'
>>
>>71828169
this would actually be amazing, between Leanne Cartman's sluttiness and their own mother-son dynamic...and you can just image Cartman trying to boast about banging his mom to Kyle and Stan and have them completely shoot him down as a retard.
>>
>>71828205
>/tv/ writes a South Park episode

I can actually see it working though.

>Eric: I had sex and you guys didn't ha-ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha
>Kenny bursts out laughing
>Stan: Gross dude!
>Kyle: You aren't supposed to have sex with your own mom, fatass!
>Eric: Whatever! You guys are just jealous because I'M not a virgin any more
>>
>>71828022
Did you really find S19 truly dated? I agree that S16-18 had a lot of dated shit, but S19 not so much
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.