[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched Superman v Batman for the first time because Anon on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: DHT v Superman.jpg (104 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
DHT v Superman.jpg
104 KB, 700x900
I watched Superman v Batman for the first time because Anon on /tv/ said it was "kino".

I was expecting a great movie and it fell far short of that..... very shoddy reasons for things happening, a lot of it felt forced in order to show digital effects action scenes.

Very disappointing.
>>
SvB was okay. Not great but most things made some sense.

Don't care that Batman killed. The only reason they have that stupid rule in comics is so they can keep having villains come back. Get over it.
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 751x824) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 751x824
>>71824845
It was shit and here's why.
>>
>>71824845
>. very shoddy reasons for things happening, a lot of it felt forced in order to show digital effects action scenes.

That describes basically every superhero movie, hell, every action blockbuster movie that came out recently
>>
>>71825288

It was kind of funny that they didn't even wait until the next movie to bring Superman back to life.
>>
>>71825364
It's insulting they even killed him. They didn't emotionally earn his death.
>>
>>71825443

The weirdest thing is Wonderwoman's there who obviously knows how to use a weapon and can protect herself, but Superderp decides nah man I'll be the one to charge the fucker with a weapon I'm allergic to.

But good thing she held him with the lasso, I guess.
>>
>>71825443
>They didn't emotionally earn his death.

What do you mean by that? it was a very emotional death, people gasped in the theatre when it happened
>>
>>71825247
>Don't care that Batman killed. The only reason they have that stupid rule in comics is so they can keep having villains come back. Get over it.

these are the people who liked and defend this movie

these are them
>>
>>71825796

I don't 'defend' this movie, nigga. I said it's okay. It has lots of flaws and even if I thought it didn't, I'm not going to get into some argument with a fucking loser about how Batman's defining trait is he doesn't kill people, when that's pretty much every comic book hero's trait.
>>
File: 1385160376992.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1385160376992.png
6 KB, 419x249
The movie is garbage and here's a very quick recap why:

It was advertised and was building up into a movie where people questioned, worshipped, and feared Superman. Batman had a genuine philosophy on why Superman had to be stopped.

But they decided to blow up the plot halfway through.
>>
File: 1467872538099.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1467872538099.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>71825919
>pretty much every defining comic book hero's trait is that they don't kill people

these are the people who argue with you when you say bvs is terrible

these are them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
>>
>>71826072

Or the best is that they kill countless faceless minions and their battles kill thousands offscreen but then at the last second they refuse to kill the main villain because then they wouldn't be any better.
>>
File: 1466492108963.jpg (29 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1466492108963.jpg
29 KB, 500x399
>>71824845
Come on don't be a new fag.
Everyone knows that "BvS and MOS being good movies" is a meme.
You actually fell for it
>>
You all think you're so smart don't you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.