[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I didn't go to film school, I went to films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tarantino has autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tarantino has autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>I didn't go to film school, I went to films
>>
I used to work at a Jamba Juice in Napa, CA.

There was a regular customer who came in regularly who looked exactly like a slightly thiccer Uma Thurman. I would always go jack off in the restroom after she came in.

> I always washed my hands afterwards /tv/
>>
>>71824813
I can never make it through that whole thing.
>>
Anybody ever watch The Cutting Edge?

He was so coked out in that documentary.
>>
lmfao that maybe full assby but my god Tarantino is based af. Every movie he makes may not turn out golden but I always see effort and passion.
>>
>I didn't go to Uno, I went to Farto @ 3:17
>>
>>71824813
smooth as fuck. i bet he even let out a silent one
>>
File: he seriously has autism.webm (3 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
he seriously has autism.webm
3 MB, 384x288
>>
>>71824813
"I didn't go to doctor school, I went to doctors"

"I want you to be my personal physician."
>>
>>71825114
This one hundred percent. All memes aside, I still get excited as fuck when I hear about a new Tarantino project.
>>
File: 1466664970579.jpg (281 KB, 900x728) Image search: [Google]
1466664970579.jpg
281 KB, 900x728
Oh it shows, Quentin.
>>
>>71825277
>comparing art to a surgical practice
>>
>>71825006
>Cum in the juice

Not really shocking in California, I'm surprised they kept the juice
>>
>>71825277
retard
>>
>I didnt go to Flight School, I just got in a plane and took off without knowing what the fuck I'm doing.

oh it shows Quentin, it shows.
>>
>>71825274
He was high as a fucking kite
>>
>>71825277
But Tarantino is actually a pretty decent director.

You don't actually need to go to film school to make films.

Med school on the other hand, well good luck doing anything legal without it.
>>
>>71824813
>>71825274
Wish I had the confidence to sperg out like that in front of everyone. It's fun being a retard sometimes and spazzing out of excitement for what you like. Like I wish I was confident enough to full on recite and act out my favourite lines from movies to everyone.
>>
>>71825476

you can buy that confidence. its called "cocaine".
>>
>>71825327
>i work at jamba juice
>i cum in the juice
>i dont give a fuck
>>
This just makes me sad.

No at Tarantino's strange moment, but that if you're going to famous in Hollywood you'll be stuck listening to or being within the same room as John Travolta at least twice a year.
>>
yeah, it shows, quentin, it shows
>>
File: 1429028925817.webm (3 MB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
1429028925817.webm
3 MB, 640x430
>>
>>71824813
He's got the Stallman moves
https://youtu.be/7t96m2ynKw0
>>
>>71824813
>I didn't go to film school, I went to /tv/
>>
OH IT SHOWS QUENTIN, IT SHOWS
>>
>>71825739
>his back all covered in sweat
lol
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.