[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Find a flaw
>>
>>71820953
>dance off
>>
>>71821591
It's not like it was entirely out of tone with the rest of the movie.
>>
This isn't one, that's why WB is trying to completely rip it off by releasing that absolute shitshow called Suicide Squad
>>
Reddit
>>
>>71821643
>you and me
>>
>>71820953
Batista is in it and Batista is shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 642x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 642x449
>>71820953
I loved it, but that's not to say it's without its flaws.

>"What a bunch of a-holes."(Why? Why not have him just say "assholes?" It would have been both funnier and completely tonally consistent.)

>Thanos has no reason whatsoever to dispatch Ronin to retrieve the gem. They know where it is and Thanos shouldn't trust anyone to retrieve an artifact if they know what it's capable of.

>Rocket's pity party at Knowhere felt a little forced and there solely as unnecessary filler.

>Dance-off was kind of stupid and cringe.
>>
>>71821713
>>71821669
>>71821965
This. Regardless of flaws it was better than Force Awakens and probably my favorite thing Marvel has done.
>>
Groot.
>>
>>71821702
>dance off
>>
Being capeshit is already a flaw.
>>
Chris Pratt
>>
Marvel.
>>
The hero defeats the villain through guile and trickery instead of CGI explosions and fistfights
>>
>>71821965

>"What a bunch of a-holes"

Isn't he a bit prim and proper/stuck up?

>Thanos has no reason whatsoever to dispatch Ronin to retrieve the gem

Isn't Thanos' entire thing that he routinely fucks up his own plans because subconsciously he wants to lose? That may just be bullshit, though. (Well, all comics are bullshit but you get what I mean)

But yeah agree with the rest.
>>
>>71820953
the entire movie
>>
>>71821643
But it was. It was
>>
>>71820953
I don't think I have any major problems with this movie. I liked it a lot.
>>
Cringy capeshit.
>>
>>71825656

>capeshit
>No one wears capes

???
>>
>>71820953
At least it didn't rely on nostalgia.
>>
Reddit: The Movie
>>
>>71821591
Yes there was no dance off this disappointed me
>>
>>71820953
Its a children's movie
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.