[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody else watch this station? started watching it a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: viceland-vice-media.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
viceland-vice-media.jpg
366 KB, 1920x1080
anybody else watch this station? started watching it a month ago and its hands down the best station on tv right now. been watching king of the road, huangs world, weediquette, and black market, plus others that i dont remember the name of atm.
>>
>>71819236
ok
>>
>>71819374
you watch?
>>
DUDE LET'S EAT GAY WEED LMAO: The network
>>
>>71819482
theres one opinion. do we have others? preferably not from ignorant memers
>>
>>71819236
I like it a lot
>>
Hey OP, whats your opinion on Ellen Pages homo show?
>>
>>71819735
finally. have you been keeping up with king of the road? or catch the premiere of black market?
>>
>>71819802
shit, sorry mate i dont have one yet. havnt been able to catch an ep. what days does it come on? worth watching?
>>
>>71819236
it's liberal degenerate trash shit.
>>
Like with VICE in general, you get well-shot, well-made content with asinine hosts and some blatant agenda-pushing

King of the Road is great but that's because it's one of my fav childhood vidya (Tony Hawk Underground 2) come to life
>>
>>71819802
her twink friend is a better host and interviewer than she is, kind of embarrassing.
king of the road and fuck, that's delicious are best
>>
>>71819909
cool.
>>71819939
op here. completely agree. it sucks king of the road is already on the finale but that was a damn good season. i dont follow skating but i might now. who you hoping wins? toymachine for me.
>>71820069
>>
>>71820261
here you go, op.

https://youtu.be/4GFIXrybfKg
>>
>>71820547
dudes a madman. "ive never sky dived before. okay lets do it." lookin like birdhouse will take it but i hope toy machine
>>
>Noisey
>State Of Undress
>King Of The Road
>Vice World Of Sports/Film
>Vice Essentials
>Fuck Thats Delicious
well yeah it's obviously the comfiest network
it will only get better
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 179x134) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 179x134
This was better.
>>
>>71821708
fuck yeah dude. that ugandan world of sports ep was nuts. have you seen black market?
>>71821722
whats some good stuff to look up?
>>
>>71819236

yes it's aweaome and addictive as hell, they need less quick cuts in their interatitial programming though
>>
too degenerate for me
>>
Firing Gavin McInnes was a mistake.
>>
>>71819236
i love skateboarding so I might check out king of the road but the rest doesn't really interest me, maybe noisey
>>
that asian wigger show reminded me of people I avoid
>>
>>71822681
huangs world? i didnt want to watch it at first because of him but hes actually pretty funny.
>>71822658
its so worth it dude
>>71822557
please explain
>>
>>71823127
You happy go lucky fuck you're in the wrong place
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.