[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coolest character of the last ten years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1765.png (1 MB, 947x710) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1765.png
1 MB, 947x710
Coolest character of the last ten years
>>
File: ringo.png (216 KB, 217x499) Image search: [Google]
ringo.png
216 KB, 217x499
I'm sorry but nothing can make that pajama cool.

Pic related is still the coolest
>>
File: MadMax-FuryRoad-ImmortanJoe.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MadMax-FuryRoad-ImmortanJoe.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>71819142
Mediocre.
>>
>>71819223
I watched the first episode of JoJo and just didn't get it.
I guess I should give it another go?
>>
>>71819499
Season 1 of Jojo is very, VERY different from the rest of it. Season 2 is when the full-on insanity starts to take hold.
>>
>>71819499
Just bear with it.
Jojo is a crescendo of insanity; the further you get into the volumes/anime, the more weird and fun it gets.
>>
>>71819499
Start with Battle Tendency. All you need to remember from Season 1 is that there's this guy named DIO who threw away his humanity and became a vampire for the sole purpose of destroying the Joestar family and that "Hamon" is a spiritual energy that affects vampires like sunlight.

Part 3, "Stardust Crusaders", is by far the most famous(Za Warudo and Road Roller Da come from here), and the other parts from there play out similarly to Part 3.
>>
>>71819625
>>71819584
>>71819537
>>71819499
Do you fucking nerds know what board you're on?
>>
>>71819683
...Four...chan?
>>
>>71819683
>Guys ask a question about JoJo
>People who actually watched the series reply
What a surprise
>>
File: 2r2wVTa.gif (964 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
2r2wVTa.gif
964 KB, 500x211
>>71819683
EVERY BOARD IS /a/!!
/a/! /a/! /a/!
/a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/!!
>>
DUDE HIS GUITAR SHOOTS FLAMES LOL
>>
>>71820322
DUDE YOURE A NIGGER LMAO
SHOULDNT YOU BE SHOOTING INNOCENT COPS RIGHT NOW LMAO
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.