[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/advanced/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1376) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1376
Another thread for those who have broken the conditioning, those lucky few that have thrown off the chains of Jewish consumerist plots and escaped the psued trap of the imdb 250.

What have you lucky few been watching lately?
>>
>>71818998

Heard of this one OP? I think it's right up your alley
>>
>>71819351
>>>/trash/
>>
I was excited to see a thread about pictures of the old world but I'm not going to contribute to a thread made by a mentally handicapped /pol/tard.
>>
>>71819762
you just did ;^)
>>
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

name one good movie made without jewish involvement and I won't sabotage your dumb thread OP
>>
Reminder that if you aren't on Karagarga you're a fucking pleb and should stick to capeshit threads
>>
File: file.png (166 KB, 568x305) Image search: [Google]
file.png
166 KB, 568x305
>>71819813
>>
>>71818998
nothing because it's all controlled by the same fucking hand. it's all fake. your taste is a lie. kill your heros and kill yourself
>>
>>71818998
>if it's popular it can't be good
>JEEEEEWWWS
>plots are cancer

Jesus Christ, do you even enjoy watching films? Or do you only watch films as means to hide your inferiority complex? Looks like you seriously need to get a fucking different hobby.

[spiler]Also, Hanak was a jew. I suggest you do a bit more research before you shitpost again, kid :D[/spoiler]
>>
>>71818998
>when a /pol/tard tries to be taken seriously in an arena outside of "being a retard"
yikes
>>
File: 下げる.png (356 KB, 1478x318) Image search: [Google]
下げる.png
356 KB, 1478x318
>>71819813
Maybe you need to watch more stuff.
>>
>>71819921
>>71819892
hmmm
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.