[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
LOL
>>
>>71817626
???
>>
>>71817626
t-thanks Scott
>>
>Alien 1
Engineers were an easy 20ft high
>Prometheus
Engineers were maybe 8ft at best

What the fuck, also the mary sue roboman was shit.

I think lindleof ruined it all.
I think ridley scott just had a "lost" boner at the time so he just hired the same writer.
>>
>>71817782
He redeemed himself with The Martian tho.
>>
>>71817797
Haven't seen it, but I believe you.
>>
>>71817782
That was the queen engineer
>>
>>71817782
M-maybe the engineers are just something like followers of the Space Jockeys.
It's honestly the only way Prometheus may be redeemed in my eyes. It's that one big thing I hate about this movie but it's a hell of a large thing.
Hopefully Blomkalien won't have any references to them.
>>
>>71817934
>Blomkalien

Anyone that wants this movie to happen should die in a fire. Fuck him and his shitty rehash.
>>
>>71818005
Hehe. It's gonna happen. And it will be discussed on Comic Con by the cast and crew of Aliens including James Cameron.
>>
>>71817797
haha
>>
Literally nothing wrong
>>
>>71817782
not the same writer
>>
>>71817626
WHEN I WAS
>>
>>71817797
That movie was so shit
>>
>>71818037
It's mediocre fun. The thing is the history provides us with more interesting stories of scientific expeditions done wrong and people being alone against nature.
>>
>>71818081
Damon Lindelof was the writer of lost, he was the executive producer for prometheus.
I don't really care about semantics, keep being autistic.
>>
>>71817797
You mean Reddit's Interstellar?
oohohohoho
>>
>>71818180
>Reddit's interstellar
You mean Interstellar?
>>
>>71817782

They made themselves taller later on?
>>
File: banana.jpg (54 KB, 825x245) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
54 KB, 825x245
>>71817782
They grow taller under certain circumstances.
Like penis.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.