[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Non-spooky movies that scared the shit out of you I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: interstellar.jpg (844 KB, 2897x4134) Image search: [Google]
interstellar.jpg
844 KB, 2897x4134
ITT: Non-spooky movies that scared the shit out of you

I am beyond terrified by the magnitude and size of space
>>
>>71815207
Does space make you feel small, anon?
>>
This part of The Red Violin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbh9X2pt1IM

I cried for 3 hours straight when the orphan dies, curled up on the floor straight balling
>>
when the wind blows
>>
File: 1442533127240.png (334 KB, 980x900) Image search: [Google]
1442533127240.png
334 KB, 980x900
>>71815349
yes

the movie did an astonishing job of showing just how fucking insignificant the entire human race is

my dream is to reach space before I die
>>
>>71815350
>recommending a movie
>not using spoiler
>>
>>71815207
Space shouldn't scare, but physics should
>>
>>71815434
You saving up for those Virgin Galactic tickets, anon? It'll probably be the only way for you to get to space, I imagine. If not, got any other plans to get there?
>>
>>71815583
how about both?
>>
>>71815589
I really don't know. Seeing how fast the technology is evolving (just look at what we had 10 years ago), knowing what the world will look like in 30-40 years is impossible. Nevertheless, I'm saving up a hefty amount of money every year.
>>
File: the-hunt-poster.jpg (154 KB, 900x1286) Image search: [Google]
the-hunt-poster.jpg
154 KB, 900x1286
>>71815634
Aye, you could be right. Just seems like space travel will be too costly/risky a venture to see it get to commercial levels for at least another 100 years.

I guess the closest film that's non-spook but spooked was 'The Hunt' with Mads Miikkelsen. To think it's that easy for someone to ruin your life via false claims is quite spooky, mang.

Godspeed on your space travels, anon.
Here's hoping you breach.
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1000x1500
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.