[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: juno-movie-poster.jpg (291 KB, 624x974) Image search: [Google]
juno-movie-poster.jpg
291 KB, 624x974
Thoughts on this film?
>>
It's honestly not that bad I guess. I can understand why someone might hate it. I can also see why somebody might love it.

I mean fuck, it's a wierd movie, teen pregnancy is a life ruining thing, and this movie is a bizarre hipster comedy or something.
>>
How many movies have you guys watched only because your waifu is in it?
>>
10 years later and I am still mad I sat through this movie.
>>
>>71814781

>film
>>
it's okay
>>
>>71814982
Every Michael Shannon fin

He defiantly always is the spotlight, even in the bad ones
>>
>>71814781
One of the most annoying films I've ever seen. Dialogue is cringe, acting is terrible, overall forgettable. I haven't seen it in like 10 years. I can only imagine how terribly it's held up.
>>
>>71814781
Christian trash trying to guilt people into rejecting contraceptives, at a time where it might be the only thing saving this world from overpopulation.
>>
>>71814781
>>The beginning of quipperificity as a thing
>>
>>71814781
I like Michael Cera playing himself

Juno was a top qt back then.

The joggers theme annoyed me a bit, I "got" it but still a little bit too hipstery.

The scenes with Juno and Bateman gave me a hard on, dat jailbait pussy.

MMMM Juno mom is a total MILF.
OH shit JJ Jameson!!!

Oh shit Jennifer Garner looks like shit :( RIP

>really nigga, ALL those tic tacs? Buy her a dildo.

Thats all my thoughts about that movie. I enjoyed it but I wouldnt watch it again.
>>
>>71815215
>i haven't seen it in ten years
Think back to who you were ten years ago. You're telling me that person made good decisions and had good opinions?
>>
I like that one song.
>>
>>71815223
>muh overpopulation
Please, sir, contain your fedora! You're scaring the children!
>>
>>71814781
Jennifer Body and Young Adult are both better movies and seem less try hard quirky yet they both got much less success why is that?
>>
One thing I liked about this movie was how they defied the typical convention of these sorts of movies by making the free spirited guy who used to play in a band and isn't happy with his "normal" life an irresponsible asshole and his stifling wife that wanted them to focus on their careers was ultimately shown to be a better parent.
>>
>>71815223
It's stupid niggers, muslim arabs, stinky hindu indians and godless chinks that are overpopulating the Earth, not Christian whites.
>>
'd rather drink curdled milk before chasing it with chimp piss than sit through another film which features Ellen Page for more than 5 minutes. She's easily one of the least endearing, most pretentious and infuriatingly talentless "actresses" working today.

I've more than given little Miss Page a chance. Interest piqued thanks to the hype, I had my first taste of her in Juno, and I sat through her entire performance stone-faced. I felt none of the supposed tension nor was I humored by either her's or her co-star's quirkiness exhibited on screen. The smug, self-indulgent Codyisms worsened the film, and I'm convinced Page took more than a few acting cues from that cunt monster writer. Its popularity struck me as mass hysteria in action.

Inception, one of the most overrated films ever made, did her no favors. The very fact that very little danger ever existed in the dream layers made this film a tedious watch. Every one-dimensional, lifeless and paper-thin character ruined the supposedly great movie, with Page being the worst offender. She's said to be a Dream Architect, yet very little did she convince us so. While we can blame her blandness on the poor characterization, Page managed to outdrab an already poorly written character. All we could gather was her recitation of lines and presence in the action sequences, which in a way, suited her very well, as it served to anchor her acting hallmarks which recur in virtually every frame she occupies.
>>
>>71815662
>>71815662
>>71815662
TRUTH
R
U
T
H
>>
>>71815223
Considering they showed the prolife protester as borderline retarded, I don't think so
>>
>>71814982
0; I've never seen a Emma Watson film.
>>
File: starbuck.gif (965 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
starbuck.gif
965 KB, 245x200
>>71815690
Your posting style is pretty spot on for dialogue from this flm
>>
Pretty damn good desu.
>>
>>71815652
>Jennifer Garner wasn't a crazy, manipulative, controlling bitch
>Bateman was irresponsible for deciding he didn't want a kid
Numale.
>>
File: sicko.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
sicko.png
40 KB, 152x254
>Pregnant Ellen Page
>>
File: 1427729924850.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427729924850.png
137 KB, 500x500
>>71815223
>Falling for the overpopulation meme

Yes, that's right, don't reproduce.
We can just make up for the declining population of Western civilisation with 3rd world immigrants...
>>
hipster reddit jew propganda.

reddit probably faps to it daily.
>>
I will give Whip It some credit, as the derby scenes were high energy rushes. Wasn't great, but her performance wasn't so fuckwittedly unwatchable (although her hallmarks in this role didn't escape me unnoticed).

Page is one of the biggest chunks of vomit spewed by the film industry in the past decade, and every interview with her I've seen made me want to shoot my TV. I'd consider it a mystery why her intentionally bland performances, stilted delivery and overwrought quirkiness have been embraced by so many people, but a cursory look at her fans reveals that virgin neckbeards and hipster morons will embrace anyone who'll make them feel less alone in the world, especially if it's a vaguely attractive female with an interest in nerdisms. Sometimes I think that if these diehards were forced to tattoo their IQs upon their foreheads, they'd all look like Hindus who forgot to fill in their dots.
>>
>>71814982
every Zooey Deschanel
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.