[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is it objectively? I'm interested in buying it but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Green_Room_(film)_POSTER.jpg (61 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Green_Room_(film)_POSTER.jpg
61 KB, 250x370
So how is it objectively? I'm interested in buying it but I've read some mixed things on /tv/. Though yet again maybe /tv/ isn't the best place to ask.
>>
>>71811417
>maybe /tv/ isn't the best place to ask.

So didn't you went to better place and asked about it?

This film has been talked over and over here...
>>
File: joke.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>71811417
Green Room? More like Dead Actor
>>
>>71811417
You can torrent it and then buy it if you like it, if you're into buying entertainment.
>>
File: joke.png (193 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
193 KB, 350x350
>>71811524
Hah! Good one!
>>
File: Carlos ruses yet ano(...).jpg (2 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
Carlos ruses yet ano(...).jpg
2 KB, 125x100
>>71811682
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49 KB, 600x649
>>71811677
I'm gonna let you on little secret...I don't know how torrents work. Fuck, i'm not even sure if I know exactly what they are.
>>
>>71811799
they're not hard to figure out.

if you can google, you can torrent.
>>
>>71811799
is very simple man, get a very basic tutorial on wikihow, I did and it worked great for me, FUCK YOU NETFLIX
>>
>>71811417
It was a fun flick. Not as good as Blue Ruin though, but they're very different movies.
>>
>>71811417
Not as good as Blue Ruin but still pretty good.
>>
>>71811799
Just watch it on putlocker, don't waste the time downloading
>>
>>71811799

Download qBitorrent
Program is like a door with millions of keyholes. Torrents are like keys. You open a torrent file in program and it downloads something. Just google the pirate bay mirrors, find one, find something you like and click the little magnet next to it.

More SE (seeders) on the list of results is better. Check comments to find out if it's worth getting or not. If you're paranoid, only get stuff with a pink or green skull. When a torrent is done, right click and stop.

There's better torrent sources but TPB will do you for the time being. There, I just improved your life tenfold. Remember to still pay for shit from people that need it i.e. small studios.
>>
>>71812423
>>71811799
How fucking old are you children?
>>
>>71811417
It's really good. It's not a "deep" movie but it achieves everything it set out to achieve perfectly. I'd highly recommend it.
>>
File: uwat.jpg (59 KB, 692x490) Image search: [Google]
uwat.jpg
59 KB, 692x490
>>71811799

>I don't know how torrents work

holy shit what year is this? Is this bait?
>>
>>71811799

download utorrent and click on magnet links on torrent sites. you are litterally 2 clicks away from a movie you want to see.
>>
>>71812528
27, and what's wrong with using a tutorial?
>>
If you've seen Blue Ruin and know the premise of GR it's exactly what you expect. I thought it was exciting, worth a watch.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.