[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't this followed up on? what happens to Sterns after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: SamSterns.png (315 KB, 583x359) Image search: [Google]
SamSterns.png
315 KB, 583x359
Why wasn't this followed up on? what happens to Sterns after his brain is infused with The Hulks blood? He's seen smiling, so is it like a drug? Does he have super powers now? Is he a tard now?

Why doesn't the movie explain what happens with this?
>>
No one cares about that piece of shit
>>
it was explained in a comic

not even kidding. Black Widow shows up after this and shoots and takes him to shield lockup.
>>
>>71805637
I care, Anon.

I care.
>>
>>71805687
and shoots?
>>
File: Natasha_Sterns.png (1 MB, 1073x939) Image search: [Google]
Natasha_Sterns.png
1 MB, 1073x939
>>71805687

and I'm not kidding
>>
File: FBW 06.png (572 KB, 431x640) Image search: [Google]
FBW 06.png
572 KB, 431x640
>>71805740

another pic
>>
>>71805740
>>71805793

now he can be cellmates with Abomination in the "never to be addressed again" section of The Raft
>>
I thought it was Piter De Vries from the thumbnail.
>>
>>71805822

>abomination was going to be in an avengers 2
>they decided to not put him in

>Crave Online recently caught up with Tim Roth – who played Marvel baddie The Abomination in The Incredible Hulk – about whether he would be game to return to tangle with his green-skinned nemesis in a future film. Here’s what the actor had to say:

>“They were going to do it. They did do that. They were thinking, in The Avengers 2 or something. There was a movie we could do that at one point, but way back when. It just kind of got swept under the carpet I guess. That would be hilarious.”
>>
>>71805822
The internet says he becomes "the leader" in the comics, the Hulks arch nemesis.

So, which one is it? Why is there two story lines?
>>
File: 1465927407606.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1465927407606.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>Movie adaptations of childrens comics
Good thing you faggots only watch this ironically, otherwise it would be really sad
>>
>>71806030
I'm 25 and I like The 2008 Hulk :D
>>
>>71806030
I watch it unironically.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.