[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one of the best horror films of the last 5 years i'm waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: thewailing.jpg (745 KB, 2000x2865) Image search: [Google]
thewailing.jpg
745 KB, 2000x2865
one of the best horror films of the last 5 years

i'm waiting for that bd release
>>
is a torrent out?
>>
>>71802986

Yes
>>
>>71802961
>download a 4GB x264 mp4
>it's worse looking than a 700MB YIFI release
why can't gook into video encoding?
>>
>>71803184
because it's a HD rip you turd, and the bd release isn't even out yet
>>
>>71802961
first half is shit... comedy. if you survive the first half it's a good movie
>>
yeah okay weaboo.make sure to post the cover on your tumblr and livejournal to look cool
>>
>>71803552
You haven't even watched it yet.
>>
>>71802961
Post the name you fooking cuck
>>
>>71803891
Check the filename you mouthbreathing faggot.
>>
where is the torrent with english subs?
>>
>>71805859
literally just google the subs for the hdrip, it's there you dip

https://subscene.com/subtitles/the-wailing

the torrent is on kat
>>
Not a great horror movie.
Not a great Korean flick.

One spook in the entire 2.5 hours.
>>
>>71802961
>le spooky asian monster girl

ANOTHER one of these? jesus
>>
So does it get spooky later? The first forty minutes have been way over the top and goofy.
>>
File: 9406791_orig.jpg (178 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
9406791_orig.jpg
178 KB, 1100x733
>>71806162
>>
>>71807598
it's like you're watching two different movies

the first half is ridiculous black comedy and the second half is a homage to the exorcist and similar movies
>>
wow, that was good. a little long, but the cinematography was gorgeous
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.