[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Robot season 2: EW review
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>The premiere suffers from a premise of scattered characters and broken relationships, which subverts emotional resonance, and the decision to be a two-hour event. Perhaps wanting to preserve the season’s design and flow, Esmail pads the time with lengthy set pieces—another fsociety strike set to Phil Collins, for example—instead of significant character development. Hopefully upcoming episodes will be more focused. But there’s an abundance of artfulness, and Malek is electric. In Elliot’s journey I trust…even if he doesn’t trust me.
>B+
>B+

SEASON TWO CONFIRMED TO BE SHIT
>>
How can they say all that and still give it a B+?

From their review it sounds more like a C
>>
File: YoungFrankenstein1.jpg (15 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
YoungFrankenstein1.jpg
15 KB, 740x400
>>71802682
>>
I GUESS REALITY IS A SUBJECTIVE TERM xD
>>
I hate everything about this show and I haven't even watched one second of it.
>>
It's not like Season 1 was all that great to begin with.
>>
>>71802838

It's a shame because the first few episodes are great
>>
you don't need character development in every single episode
>>
>>71803115
Yeah I know, just ask Vince Gilligan.
>>
>>71802878
It was great until the shitty latino bad guy subplot, then it got better again until the le epic fight club twist happened and everything went to shit.
>>
>>71802682
Not enthused in the slightest, can't stand looking at close ups of that guys mopey face any more, it might sound a bit shallow but it's as simple as that.
>>
>>71802682
>>The premiere suffers from a premise of scattered characters and broken relationships, which subverts emotional resonance, and the decision to be a two-hour event.

sounds like it was written by an english major lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.