[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would be cool to just get full rack of beef ribs at movie theaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: TU0307_Ultimate_BBQ_Rib.jpg (4 MB, 6162x4621) Image search: [Google]
TU0307_Ultimate_BBQ_Rib.jpg
4 MB, 6162x4621
Would be cool to just get full rack of beef ribs at movie theaters instead of popcorn honestly...
>>
>>71800641
Dude I would love to get a full rack at literally every place i goto. I could eat that shit day and night.
>>
If popcorn costs $10, what the fuck do you think they are going to charge you for a full rack of ribs?
>>
>>71800743
Probably $3.50
>>
>>71800641
>beef ribs
>not ordering a sloppy rack of pork ribs

Have fun getting laughed put of the theater
>>
Too messy to eat in a dark theatre
>>
>>71801003
wipe on the seat in front of you, dummy.
>>
>>71800641
Me? I'd serve crab legs.
>>
>>71801003

Kill yourself, you stupid aborted fuck.

I swear on me mum that I'll fucking destroy for posting this stupid crap.

I am PISSED as fuck and I fucking hate you, pussy ass faggot.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I would like an endless supply of breaded shrimp, various dips, salmon nigiri sushi, beer, and a piss bottle.
>>
I mean... why would peopke get food at a theater that they cant eat absentmindedly? Im not gonna get food that I have to pay attention to when I want to pay attention to the movie.
>>
just fucking bring one
there's a burger joint close to my theater and i ALWAYS bring a bbq double patty cheese nuke burger with mega fries takeaway, shove it on a gym bag and just waltz in, unwrap that shit and munch away

it was the only way i could sit thru bvs anyways
>>
>>71801929
the whole snacks at a theater is a conspiracy.
popcorn is full of carbs, fats and salts that stimulate pleasure centers in the brain to distract you from the shitty movies. salt dehydrates so people often buy sodas to go with them, and soda is where the real profit margins are.
i stopped drinking or eating anything at all at in theaters about 6 years ago and I urge everyone to do the same.
its much nicer to get a hamburger and a shake somewhere else after the movie is over to discuss it with your girlfriends
>>
>>71800641
I'd rather they serve a brisket or pulled pork sandwich.
>>
>>71801929
>no messy food allowed
>no crunchy food allowed
>no asking questions allowed
>no answering one text about where you're all going after allowed
>no going to the bathroom allowed

Why don't you killjoy faggots just make an imaginary sign that says no fun or friends allowed?
>>
>>71800641
you can't focus on the movie with the ribs beside you though
>>
>>71802172
LOL I worked at a small theater way back when, we bought bulk popcorn boxes at costco, and used them to rip off the company, I made tons of cash, the bag of kernals is like 4 bucks lol, we charged like $8 for a large, then gave them the costco bucket, and pocketed the cash.
>>
>>71801055
> piss bottle

Wear a diaper
>>
>>71801003

Wow, racist much?
>>
>>71802286
Why don't you just go to a pub and watch a movie on your phone if you don't care about the theatre experience then?

inb4 b8ted
>>
>>71801987
so you're that mouth smacking faggot that's always 2 seats over

good thing I only go to movies ironically to laugh at them
>>
You smell bad enough without your shitty food stinking the place up

Just watch the movie and shut your fucking mouth before you get any fatter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.