[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was horrible. Are there any Korean movies that aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: photo_07.jpg (87 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
photo_07.jpg
87 KB, 567x800
This was horrible. Are there any Korean movies that aren't repugnant edgy pseudo Hollywood edgyfests? Something that isn't
>pic related
>Oldboy and those other two movies
>The Chaser
>The Yellow Sea
>Memories of Murder
>>
From the thumbnail I thought that was Val Kilmer
>>
>Arahan
>City of Violence
>Volcano High
>The Foul King
>Nowhere to Hide
>>
>>71798681
The Good, the Bad, and the Weird is a fun Korean take on spaghetti westerns
>>
>>71798681
That's their bread and butter, OP.

Check out "The Good, the Bad, and the Weird"
>>
I suppose the film was quite edgy, but it had some substance too.

I liked how the protag becomes so morally compromised as enacts his revenge plan. It's hugely irresponsible of him to let the killer loose in the world - as demonstrated in the scene where the killer corners the nurse.
>>
File: p33402_d_v8_aa.jpg (523 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p33402_d_v8_aa.jpg
523 KB, 960x1440
>>71798714
>Volcano High
can I watch this version?
>>
>>71798812

Oh GOD no. Watch the original, I can't stress this enough.
>>
Breathless
>>
>>71798681
Why did he keep letting him go? What was the point?
>>
File: nll_yeonpyeong_haejeon.jpg (104 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
nll_yeonpyeong_haejeon.jpg
104 KB, 509x755
This is goat.
We need more modern day navy movies.
>>
>>71798869
To stretch out the ungodly running time even further.
>>
>>71798805

or you know, when the killer kills his relatives. stupid movie
>>
>>71798869
Two reasons:

- he wants to keep blueballing the killer because he knows it's the worst kind of punishment for a sexual maniac like that.

- he is tormented by his failure to protect his wife. He believes that in these situations, there should be someone there to stop it from happening. So he's recreating that whole scenario and turning up as the "hero" saves the day.
>>
>>71798681

>this was horrible

kys
>>
JSA
The Attorney
The Host
>>
File: three_iron_ver6.jpg (85 KB, 420x606) Image search: [Google]
three_iron_ver6.jpg
85 KB, 420x606
>>71798681
>>
Seven samurai, Ran, Red Beard, anything by Kurosawa really
>>
This is the pinnacle of Koreakino
>>
>>71798812
This exists???
I have to watch it now
>>
The Man from Nowhere is honestly one of my favorites
>>
>>71799350
>JSA
that was a good one
>The Host
that was horrible kill yourself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.