[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started the last season of Married with Children and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: al-bundy-ninja.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
al-bundy-ninja.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
I just started the last season of Married with Children and I'm already depressed because it's going to end. I was thinking about try Seinfeld but I'm not sure. Any other suggestions?
>>
Star Trek TOS
American Dad
Community
American Dad

yeah just watch American Dad... I can't even suggest simpsons or anything else like that or the married with children knock off with the stuffed bunny...
>>
in the end MwC probably is something too unique.
>>
>>71795981
unhappily ever after if you want married with children style humor, same producer
>>
>>71796064
I'll look into it. But as said above it really sounds like a knock off.
>>
Greg the Bunny
>>
don't worry, the show gets so shitty you'd be glad it's over.
>>
Always Sunny is of the same style of wacky don't give a fuck humor.
>>
3rd Rock from the Sun
Roseanne.
>>
>>71796884
>Roseanne
because it's sitcom about a family? it doesn't have much else in common with mwc
>>
>>71796942
it's just good enough that everyone should see it.
And it does have in common the idea of a family sitcom that doesn't play by the pc rules.
>>
>>71795981
80`s sluts best sluts
>>
File: April_Bowlby2071.jpg (183 KB, 1024x783) Image search: [Google]
April_Bowlby2071.jpg
183 KB, 1024x783
Two and a Half Men for the half naked chicks.
>>
>>71795981
yeah so, I'm gonna need names here
>>
>>71796814
Nice try.
>>
>>71798012
what try? it's an objective truth that the show got shit after season 8
even the actors themselves admitted that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.