[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1467739344392.gif (983 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1467739344392.gif
983 KB, 500x213
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Lucas for making the prequels and then selling the franchise to Disney
>>
Yoda for being such a shitty teacher.

Ever wonder how Luke got trained for a few months and was a better jedi?

Dark Side powers.

This is why Rylo or whatever is such a mary sue.

Dark Side Powers.
>>
>>71794962
Obi-Wan: Your father would have wanted you to have this sword, that he used to kill hundreds of children.
>>
>>71794962
everytime I see some scene in these flicks I cringe.

Why the robes? they're all technically astronauts and warriors, they would be wearing proper gear.

Why the robes? Is there some organization that makes jedi robes?

Why are the seats in a room like that? What is the room for, why did some architect arrange and build that?

Why are there a group of kids in a tower?

Are those floating cars in the background, where are they going?

Why are the seats different shapes?

This happens with all the prequels. I will see some massive irregular hall or building or statue or pilar or massive city that looks cool but its all so fucking retarded.
>>
>>71794962
Clearly youngling fucked up by adressing Anakin as "Master' while in fact he wasn't one. So I may say it was his fault,
>>
>>71795043
because they are fantasy movies made for children

you autist
>>
>>71794962
Those little freaks were in the wrong for hiding in the most obvious place, fucking little idiots
>>
>>71795091

This.

People really underestimate how intricately lucas wrote these movies
>>
the kids
>>
>>71795043
>Why the robes? they're all technically astronauts and warriors, they would be wearing proper gear.
because comfy. they dont need astronaut stuff because they only go to comfy planets mostly and the robes are comfy for jedi moves. the lightsaber does everything else
>Why the robes? Is there some organization that makes jedi robes?
again because comfy also robes show you belong to the jedi associations and they also strip away your individuality for training purposes and such. sorta like you know, every uniform ever. i think they are made is some type of factory or a sweatshop. then the tailor makes them max comfy for each garment
>Why are the seats in a room like that? What is the room for, why did some architect arrange and build that?
its a room where all the chairs face the center so everyone can see each other and such, sorta like a conference room
>Why are there a group of kids in a tower?
cause theyre trying to get away from the clones and the clones already blocked all the exits on the bottom
>Are those floating cars in the background, where are they going?
no those are speeders and they are going to work/home/getting groceries/errands/etc
>Why are the seats different shapes?
because different aliens find different things comfy. for example yarael poof may opt for a high back chair (not shown in film unfortunately) to give his neck muscles a break
>>
>>71794962
like 10vs1, they deserved to die
>>
The blond boy is Snoke.
>>
>>71795043
You are literally just asking
>why is the world this way

And you sound retarded.
>>
>>71794962
>that subtle moment when he's scared by the lightsaber
Is this the best piece of acting in the prequels?
>>
>>71796313
>Now little Jimmy, react to some sort of light that's not even there because we'll CG the shit out of this scene
>Delivers a DDL tier performance
What happened to this young actor?
>>
>>71796313
>>71796368
Its funny that this always struck me but I never really noticed it until these comments. One of the few scenes where it actually feels like somebody is reacting to something in a way you expect them too.
>>
>>71794962
Doesn't matter, everyone that isn't Chewie or baby Leia & Luke from this trilogy is dead.

Though I did hear that Mace isn't dead, but he'd be a decrepit old man at this point.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.